• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in - eventually!

Right guys and gals, the day has finally arrived for my 1st weigh in with my CDC, almost 3 weeks since starting SS.

I am not expecting miracles, had a few hiccups, (including a christening on sun, wedding on sat - but made good choices i.e. no carbs!) so hoping for a decent weight loss.

If I have lost 9lb or more I shall be pleased, but I wont be if it's less than 7lbs - cos' its been soooo hard, you know how it is!

I will let you know how Ive done this afternoon, wish me luck!!!! lol.

take care all,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck hunni, and remember a loss is a loss, ive bet you have done great.xx

bridie

good luck babe you should be pleased with what ever you have lost :)
xxxx

oisin

Silver Member
Good luck for your Wi

O x

Boo

Silver Member
Good luck with your WI. After 3 weeks of SSing the loss should be a good one even though you have had a couple of 'hiccups'. :D xx

I would have thought after 3 weeks you would loose more than 7lbs but put it this way - any loss is better than a gain right?

Be sure to let us know how the weigh in goes :) Good Luck!

R
xXx

Good luck!!

Geez - you have some will power no WI for three weeks?!!! I weigh everyday!!!

lol i am dyin to find out how shes done HURRY UP LOL!

I know!! I keep on coming back to check up on this post time and time again! I just know she is going to be shocked at the results!!

PLEASE tell us how you got on :)

xxx

awww, I am not sure a first weigh in has ever been so anticipated - please BB come tell us, we can't wait to find out! x I won't be on now until tomorrow night, so hope to hear an update by then!