1st weigh in today!

blessedgirl

Hi All!

I had my first weigh in today and....I lost 9lbs :bliss:
Little disappointed as I was gearing up to lose more, but i'm trying to think positive! Good luck to everyone else, this really does work!

don't be disappointed i've lost 9lbs in 2weeks, you have done it in 1wk. well done to you thats brilliant :)

Thanks Becci-boo! I think i'm comparing it to the weight I lost in my 1st week when I did LT last year. I think I started around june/july and I lost 12lbs in the 1st wk. So I think thats why i'm being a lil bit hard on myself. I'm trying to see this as a fresh start, so I know I have to forget about when I did this before. Its a new start, to a new (and slimmer) me! Well done with your loss also :D. How are you finding it?

the first 2 weeks i was picking at chicken and boiled eggs but i'am getting used to it now, my jeans are hanging off me so that is making me more determined and every one on here is so brill they are inspirational i just say if they can do it then so can i. its only 3lb difference to the 1st time you did the diet 9lb is bloody brill. :)

Thanks Sigourney!:)

Becci-boo - I know what you mean about the picking :eek:. Strangely i've been craving dry pieces of chicken, no idea why! Good to hear your clothes are already big on you, i've yet to experience that!

you'll will be there in the next week or 2, i always lose more inches than lbs don't know why though. well chicken is better than chips, crisps choco etc. if you do pick, pick on protein but not telling you to do that though lol x

thats a fantastic loss. keep up the good work. your in you second week now, it will fly by. keep going.:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Yes vinegar , pepper etc... I would not use salt... I prefer it in spring water but brine is fine too x

:woohoo: will be having some of that then after WI wed, just as a treat. yum,yum but don't like salt in it anway just vinegar and mayo(but not allowed that). what about tinned salmon sig are you aloud that? x

Hi All!

I had my first weigh in today and....I lost 9lbs :bliss:
Little disappointed as I was gearing up to lose more, but i'm trying to think positive! Good luck to everyone else, this really does work!

how are you this evening? :)

oo i love tin salmon, never tried it fresh though. after stupidly eating a pork chop tonight i have really gone off food. is that normal? what i mean is i didn't want it i just ate it for the sake of it. i much prefer drinking my shakes i'm quite worried about refeed now. i think it might be that i'm scared of putting the weight back on. sorry not making much sense. when i ate that chop i didn't even enjoy it i would have much rathered had my shake. i'm not making much sense now. x

Lol ... I know how you feel... When I binge I eat stuff I don't want just to prove to my mind it's not that nice... In the hope I won't crave it anymore...the things we do ... God I hate not being slim x

will have to try that. my nanna used to cook me home made chips and tinned salmon and with the juice she used to pour it over my chips it was out of this world and loads of tomato sauce yum. x

Back