1st Weigh in

MrsG1984

Hello all had my first weigh in today after 6 days on lipo and ive lost 7lbs!! and im now in the 14's rather than the 15's. Im feeling quite hungry today not too sure why feeling a bit unwell but apart from that not sure why. Heres to next week, hope everyones doing well.

Jen x

well done

Well done Jen, good luck for week two x

thankyou both, i now have people on facebook enquiring how on earth i lost half a stone in a week, i bet they all think im mad but really they should know that allready by now.

hey congrats, i never told anyone i was even on a diet, so i could see if friends and family could actually see any difference, but you now have expectations set so there is no giving up,good luck !

Well done on your first weeks weight loss hun, that's a great result! :D xxx

thanks again, its funny when everyone now knows im overweight and doing something about it does make me feel more determined. I like the fact that with lipo for me personally it becomes easier the longer im on it, need to calm down on the coffee though think im having too much because im soo cold. hope everyone has a good next weigh in x

hey hun i hope week to is going ok for you. and i hope the hunger is passing although perhaps you need some more water thats what i normally find. x x

Hiya yeah im good now, second weigh in tomorrow my weight fluctuates so much through the day though i have no idea what i will be tomorrow. Only thing im struggling with now is the lipo products im considering switching to cambridge i love the tetras but its so much more expensive than lipo. In terms of the actual diet im fine though just shame the products make me feel a bit sick.

That's great news -7lbs 1st WI. Good luck for WI2 you are doing well.:D I'm not that far behind you!!

Back