1st weigh in!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by MissNJ, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. MissNJ

MissNJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been following my own VLCD (ketosis) diet since last Thursday, so one week on.. Today was my 1st weigh in!

12lbs GONE!!

I know I should be extremely happy with it, but for some reason I feel really despondent.. I have snuck peeks at the scales all week, to keep me motivated, and today, I thought I would have lost another 2lbs to make my total a whole stone.. But 12lbs is amazing!

But why am I not happy?

I've stuck to my diet 100% and not cheated once! And have checked for ketosis every day!!

The willpower is so TOUGH....
    I'm glad I've done a whole week and I hope I last through my 2nd week... I know the losses will be a lot less... I just hope I don't cave..

I'm joining the gym this afternoon and plan to "learn how to" swim! Havant been swimming since I was 9years old!!!!
    Will also do light weight lifting and cardio, but will prob do this as I increase my calories... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chicachica

chicachica Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.96%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thats a great loss hun! don't know why you'd be disappointed with that? x

4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    A fantastic loss, well done!

5. Cherry

Cherry Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm doing the same, following my own VLCD and (hopefully) getting into ketosis.
    That's a great loss, I'm at the end of day 4 and if my loss is anywhere near like yours I'll be high as a kite!

Keep it up!
    Cherry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.