1st weigh in

Slimmerjb4u

I had my first weigh in last night after only 6 days I lost 7lbs really pleased with that. Next weigh in is in 8 days.

Had my second weigh in lost only 3lbs slipped up this week back on track now. 10lbs down in two weeks.

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah I'm looking forward to seeing what I've lost for my 2nd week. :) deffo keeping me motivated after this week.

Congratulations! All your hard work is paying off and it won't take long to shift the weight. To get me through I think of the Cambridge diet as an investment in my future health, overall feeling of happiness getting to my goal weight and maintaining when I get there and potentially my energy levels and not having to worry about feeling like i'm depriving myself. Its a short term situation and will only take months out of my life to adapt to the change, I'm not saying that the integration of food won't be hard after SS but it will be easier that being strictly on shakes :).

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations! All your hard work is paying off and it won't take long to shift the weight. To get me through I think of the Cambridge diet as an investment in my future health, overall feeling of happiness getting to my goal weight and maintaining when I get there and potentially my energy levels and not having to worry about feeling like i'm depriving myself. Its a short term situation and will only take months out of my life to adapt to the change, I'm not saying that the integration of food won't be hard after SS but it will be easier that being strictly on shakes :).

Keep up the good work!

I agree with your thoughts slimbride27. Short term sacrifices to achieve long term gains.

Hi all I'm Catherine on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x how's everyone going? X

Back