1st Weigh in

Got my 1st weigh in today, I lost 10lbs :D:D:D :wee:

Thank god it was a good lost, I was really struggling last nite after making the dinner for the family, even went to my bed early :(

Hope I get 4lbs off next week :cross: I'm even getting excited about my holiday which isn't to September:party0011: Hope to lose 2st by then :cross:

The only thing is I have bad heartburn this week, is that normal? But it's worth it if I can reach my target weight :rolleyes:

xxxx

Hi Derrygirl
Well done - 10lbs loss is fantastic....keep going and I am sure you will lose your 4lb next week and you can celebrate even more for the stone :)
Cant comment on the heartburn, as I havent experienced this, but sure others will advise.

Good luck for next WI and again, well done.

:happy096:

Well done thats brilliant, I am away in Sept as well, an want to loose another stone before I re feed. Keep going :)

i get heartburn too, i just drink some very cold water and it seems to sooth it. congrats on the 10lbs that's fabulous!!!

Congrats on the 10lbs loss, that's great! You will easily lose your 2 stones by September as long as you stick to this 100%.

Hi there, fantastic first week...well done,:happy096: Have some peppermint tea, I find that good, when I used to have heartburn, pre Lipotrim.... when I was over 14 stones......gone for good, now I hope!!!

Well done DerryGirl,

2 stones by September??? No prob if you stick with it 100%. Will probably be sooner with any luck!!

You go Girl!!

Hi Derrygirl,
Well done on your 10lb weight loss. It will keep you so motivated that 2 stone will be gone in no time, best of luck.
Doirin

Brilliant result - stick with it and 2 stones will disappear in a flash!!

Brilliant result well done! x

Well done thats a great loss, i hope i get something like that at WI lol

10 lbs wow brilliant loss. Well done.

whooo! well done :)

Back