1st WI Results!

Well done that's great! I have also had my 1 week weigh in today. Started on SS until day 5 and decided it was best for me to go onto the 790.

SO.....I have gone from 13st 13Ibs to 13st 5Ibs (9Ibs loss!!).

Hurray! Also I feel great because I am more likely to continue this because I have gone onto 790.

Very happy! Can also start exercising again because of the extra protein I have added.

Amina xx

ps. how can I put a photo on here?

Well done and Congrats' on your 9lbs. weight loss :)

Have a look at this link and see if you can follow it to put up your own photos in the gallery.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/10628-edit-your-photos-no-software-required.html

Post on this thread technical support thread if you have any difficulty.:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys! BTW I need 20 posts to have the option of uploading a picture I see so not to many to go!

This site is keeping me going!

Amina xx

It wont take you long to reach that many Amina and congrats on your weight loss.

xx

Excellent loss Achelois.

Here's to the coming weeks.

Jazzy x

Hi, I too lost 8lbs today, my first weigh-in. Feels FAB doesn't it? Over half a stone gone already!!!! Here's to next WI, especially yours, with TOTM you might have another fantastic loss!!! I hope so.xxxxx
xxxsharon

Voodoo - That is fantastic too - well done! We can keep an eye on each other to make sure we are both working as hard as we should be!!!!

Good luck for next week

A xxx ;)

Back