1st WW day today!

Good luck "hel" :) hope you reach your goal! its a great wee site, come on here when im feeling weak lol. Although i have had the most disasturious weekend, but i'll make up for it! Soooooo much alcohol, but i was at the enrique concert so thats my excuse x

Thanks! Sorry you've not had a brilliant week. Your weight loss so far though is excellent - 8.5lb in 2 weeks!! I would be so over the moon with that :)
You lucky thing - I love Enrique. I am sure you will be straight back on it next week.

the man is BEAUTIFUL lol. yeh having a good day so far, just have to make it through the dreaded late shift :( xx

Do I spy a 7.5lb loss now somewhere!?!?!? WELL DONE smirnoff!!! That's fab!!!!!!! I've got my WI tomorrow, had a sneak peek and it's only looking like a pound off but I'm still ahead of my 2lb a week target so I'll be happy with that! :)
How's everybody doing?? Feels like ages since I've been on here! x

thanks bb xx

i am away from home for the weekend staying at bf's parents so bag is packed with ww sausages and other goodies i can eat to try and stick with it lol

thank god for weeklies though!!

Doing ok :) i got THE JOB i applied for so im determined to be nice and slender in my new suit :) im loving innocent veg pots at the mine ther between 7/8pp and reallly filling!! take them to work with me for my lunch/dinner means im getting something hot. couldnt go to w.i this week tho so need to wait til nxt thurs :O xx

Congratulations Maireadikins, that's great news xx

Thank u start in 2 weeks! im soooo pleased! more money and better hours who can be bad to that? :) lol how have u found today? :) xx

Woohoooo! Have a good weekend smirnoff!!
Maire thats fantastic news! Well done, how exciting! The start of a new you huh! :)
Well, I just popped on to let you know that I lost 1.5lbs this weekwhich I'm thrilled about as I started my totm today too so I'm well chuffed that I still lost! :)
Have a good weekend ladies!
xx

well done bb, that's brill!

just been to the next sale and bought a tunic top in a smaller size to encourage me to shrink :giggle:

be good everyone!

Morning ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend! How have you all been? I'm in need of a bit of motivation (not that I've lost it) but I can feel it dwindling a teeny bit so want to get it back!
I had Saturday off (always have Saturday off - helps me get through the week!) so am feeling bloated today also because of my totm too. Hoping for a really good loss this week of at least 2lbs!!!!!!
Smirnoff - were you good at the inlaws!??!?!
xx

morning bb

yes, i was good whilst i was away but weighed myself this morning and i'm heavier :cry: and i pointed everything. i always make my other half laugh when he hands me a vodka in the pub, i say something along the lines of "is this number 4 or number 5", i need to know so i can count it and the pub measures were 25ml and not 35ml which they are in my local pubs!

still got 5 weeklies left which i am not going to use before my weigh in on wednesday night

i too have a major bloating problem and i am not due on :mad:

keep going everyone, WE CAN DO IT!! xx

Smirnoff I'm exactly the same! I'm on at the mo (came on properly yesterday) and I'm a pound and a half up so I'm not sure whether it's just because I'm on or what!?! I had Saturday off but surely one day isn't enough to make me gain a pound and a half!!?! I have 4 days to shift it!
I wish I hadn't got on them now! lol We WILL do it, just keep going, they always say not to weigh yourself any other time apart from your weighday...this is why!!!! Lets pretend we haven't!
Keep positive! I'm going to try to lol
xx

the reason i weigh myself at home is so that i don't throttle my leader if i gain LOL

I weigh at home anyway and it's a killer having the scales here all the time! lol Although having said that, I weighed again this morning and it's looking a little better so maybe if was water retention afterall!!! (here's Bl**dy hoping!) xxx

WELL DONE SMIRNOFF!!! I popped on to have a look at how well you did this week. That's fab! :) Well on the way to that bikini body eh! xx

thanks bb, it's quite funny that you are losing weight to get dressed up and i'm losing it to get undressed ;) xx

Mines to get undressed too! I have a 2 week honeymoon 6 days after the wedding! lol! In fact, I bought a tankini today in a 16. I think my baby-belly won't ever go fully so I might just buy some swimdresses instead, can walk about in them too! lol Not going anywhere as posh as you though..going to Corfu.Can't wait :) xx

i'm a 16 and have always worn a bikini, like to get the best tan i can and nobody knows you on holiday!

i have just resisted a sausage sandwich in the office. i could have eaten 2 but the willpower is working at the moment lol

have a great weekend everyone and be good xx

LOL@ Friday sausage sandwiches! Aren't they a killer!! I seem to habe lots of willpower too this time round...think it's maybe the fact that not being able to get my wedding dress over my bum has put the fear of God in me! lol Have a good weekend! xx

Back