1st WW day today!

bb :love047:

where are you?

have you weighed today?!! xx

I think I will be living on here as I have tried many a time to loose the weight but never seem to get anywhere! why???? But I still keep coming back so there must be a good devil inside me somewhere. I also need to loooooossssseeee 6st and if you guys can do it then so can I with a little help.
Good work and keep it up guys xx

we're all in it together sarah jayne!

this is the part of the week when i have to knuckle down again after using my weeklies for my weekend treats, ie booze lol x

Ola folks!!!!!

Sorry, internet been down for a few days! I weighed in on Saturday and lost 2lbs!!! Woohooooo that makes my total loss in 3 weeks 8lbs, am WELL chuffed! :) Sarah jayne - I too need to lose 6 st in total. Am aiming for 4 st by October (now 3st 8lbs!) It may seem slow at the time but just stick with it and look at the results! You really CAN do it.:) xxx

welcome back bb and well done xx

And I'll tell you what else Sarah jayne - this site REALLY motivates you (well it does me!) I've been feeling a bit down this week and popped on here the first chance I get and am now feeling motivated again and SO positive it's untrue! I think when you see that little train move on your ticker it's actually there in black and white that you are losing weight and it's really helpful! x

I can't wait until my little ticker says that I have less than 50lbs to lose! I hope it's this week,I doubt it will be, I've eaten like a PIG over the weekend. Tried to claw it back but don't think I will have done :( Think I will STS this week BOOOO.
Smirnoff! WELL DONE!!! omg 10.5lbs is fantastic!!!! SOOO pleased for you!!! x x x

Aarrghhhhh motivation needed QUICKLY!!! I'm getting that Friday feeling and feel like I'm going to be naughty over the weekend! It doesn't help that this week I've had 2 peeks at the scales, on Wednesday I was 2lbs down and today I'm a pound up!?!?!?!? Grrrr DREADING my WI tomorrow now! It I STS I will still beon target for my weddingbut I'll be BANG ON so no room for mistakes.
:-(

get a bikini and hang it on the fridge door or anywhere else in the kitchen where the food is!! that should help you resist snacking when you know you want to look in great shape on your honeymoon

WE CAN DO IT xx

Well, it's as I thought, I have stayed the same this week. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though. I'vehad a cold so hardly ateanything for the first few days of the week then pigged out at the end of the week! I'm still at my target of 8lbs in 4 weeks so am pleased about that.Going to be extra careful this week and make sure nothing pops into my mouth that shouldn't do. (lol) Have a good weekend! xxx

morning everyone, where are you all and, more importantly, how are you doing? x

bb - hope you are keeping on track, i lost a pound this week x

Morning!

How weird...I don't sit on here alllll night! lol I just popped on to see how you did! Well done that's fab!! I don't think I've done very well again this week but have had some devastating news so haven't really been concentrating and with being at hospital and all sorts I've not really kept track. Still, it is what it is and I'll be back onto it now so let the weight loss continue (after perhaps a little gain this weekend).
Well done again though, that's brilliant -3.5off a stone :D

sorry to hear you've had some sad news, look after yourself xx

Thanks :) My Mum (she's only 49) had a stroke on Sunday and at the moment still hasn't recovere dall of her sight. She caused an artery to burst through heavy exercise and resulted in a stroke! Hence my not making weight loss my priority this week. Still, life goes on and on Saturday I intend to get back to it fully. Going to have a well needed bottleof wine tomorrow night and a big bar of choccie! I think I will probably gain a couple by the weekend but heyho...as long as I get back on it I'll be OK. Really pleased you're doing so well though! xx

oh bless you, big hugs, that's terrible, so exercise isn't always good after all!

enjoy your wine and choc, there is plenty of time to diet, your mum is your priority now and i hope she gets better soon xx

hi bb

how is your mum doing? i did try to send you a pm but you can't get them lol

in case you want to know, i lost 1.5 pounds last night :D

hope you are keeping well and back on track xx

Hi :)
Mum is doing OK thanks, she has about 70% of her vision back which is great so keeping everything crossed that she gets the rest back too! I put 5 on last week (haven't changed ticker as this is the first time I've been on!) but I know that was down to me seriouslycomfort eating! I've been really good all week though and am hoping that I can wi tomorrow with a 2lb loss at least (totm!)
Well done you! Thats fantastic! So ur .5lb off a stone then!!! God I really hope I can keep my ticker as it is tomorrow and not have to put a gain! xxxx

Back