2 1/2 stone down, many many more to go....

gazter

needs to get a life
Around eight to nine weeks in to Slimming world, at week eight of Couch25K. Two and a half stone gone.

2s7jrc4.jpg

The last photo was taken this wed....

Still very overweight but certainly a step in the right direction, in a relatively short space of time!

Well done Gaz, keep up the good work mate

thanks all. Before i started the diet and exercise i got my BP measured. It was 133/98. Today it was 116/86. A big improvement....

Fantastic great photo, and a great result, you must be very pleased with yourself.

Fantastic great photo, and a great result, you must be very pleased with yourself.

I see it as a start. A great start, but a lot to do. I find slimming world a real option for the long term, i could quite happily lose a pound a week between now and christmas :)

Amazing results! Well done, you really can see a difference!

I fitted into an XL polo shirt yesterday. The first time since the year 2000.meslimct.jpg

combined aug.jpgHere are three pictures of me (im the one on the left :) ). One of me a few years ago, one of me last year, and one of me a couple of weeks ago, 71 1/2 pounds down !

Wow! Congrats!! ....is that...boris?!

Ha! Brilliant! He was rocking out to the spice girls last night at the closing ceremony! :p

Back