2 1/2 stone down, many many more to go....

Is this the first week I gain? Last week I lost four pounds, it felt a bit of a shock, and not right. I had worked out during the day, and hardly any food and water. Essentially i was dehydrated. Every pound was back on two days later.
I am fully expecting to gain this week because of that. I have tried to be double good, but then i always am. Where do you go when you are not only doing the plan 100% but you are going further and doing largely success express?
Actually, accepting i was going to gain this week has allowed me to address the issue of under-eating. If i am going to gain i might as well make sure i eat better. You get into the habit of eating less and less. Not good.
My doctor says it will do me no harm whatsoever eating around 1200 calories a day as long as i am getting the right nutrition in terms of protein and vitamins etc. So thats ok. I have tried to make sure i am hitting around 1,400 calories a day, as i am burning about 400 a day on exercise, I find my calories naturally sneak up on weekends to the very dizzy heights of 1,800. But i achieve that while being stuffed like a pig.

The good news is my gym is paying to burn while you earn, i weighed in on the thursday, the weight after all the water loss had come back :) their scales showed up as 105.5kg (232 1/2 pounds), it should fund my sw classes :)

You're looking great!

Very impressed, keep up the amazing work!! The change is quite unbelievable.

menewyear.jpg

here's an update, picture on the right taken at new years with my sister and niece attempting to remove some hairs in my ears, and the left taken yesterday...

Wow amazing! Such an inspiration! You have achieved so much, although that mirror could do with a clean :p

Omg what a difference!! definitely an inspiration for us newbies!!

Wow look at you!! Heart throb or what!! Well done.xx

Brill!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant!

B

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back