2.5 stone by sept team :) may-sept

Claire_R said:
Hi Ladies

Can I join in please?
I've started ww a couple of weeks ago and have lost 8lbs so far, which by my reconing means I've still to lose 27 to make it to 2.5st by sept. We can do it! :D

Hi Claire yes of course :) well done your doing great :) x

Can I join please.....I'm in my third week and wi tonight, lost 6.5lb so far so not too bad but finding the weight harder to loose now I'm older!!! Could really do with the support and to think I could be 2 1/2 stone lighter in september, well it sounds fabulous!

I'd love the challenge, Lets do it!

3.5 off this week :)

1lb for me. So slow :( xx

I'm going away on 12th september to spain with my hubby. I would love to be at least 2 stone lighter, 2 1/2 would be fantastic.

wecome everybody WE CAN DO THIS

Im back on track too after randomly for no reason i put on 2 last week but lost 4 today woop :)

got that 1.5 off last night so back on track :) well done all on your losses. here to seeing less of us by sept lol ;)
yay , fantastic :)

Well done kel! Def no loss for me this week I don't have time to go WI until Thursday tho. X

charl_young said:
Well done kel! Def no loss for me this week I don't have time to go WI until Thursday tho. X

Cheers mate , don't let it send you off track though ;) x

I haven't really got back on plan from weekend. Final hand in tomorrow, I'm not gonna stress about food guilt as well as a severe lack of work! How's yours going? Back on plan Thursday tho and get cracking with the summer exercise plan! Xx

Woooooo!!!
3.5lbs off last night

16st 2.5 lbs

Leia247 said:
Woooooo!!!
3.5lbs off last night

16st 2.5 lbs

Woop well done fantastic. Been on the green tea challenge this week and cut out a lot of dairy .. Hoping and praying for a good loss Tuesday myself :)

Harebell Fairy said:
4.5lbs this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow I think us lot will smash this! Everybody is doing great :)

Good morning. I have just had my weekly weigh in and I've lost 2 lbs. that's 4 off in 2 weeks. I'm pleased with that :)

I've put 1lb on :( had a bad week last week. But I've been swimming loads since and walking more and firmly back on plan. Going to WI again friday and see if I've pulled it back, well done to all the losses xxx

Back