Step 1 Sole Source 2.5 stone down, 3 to go...

CrazyDiamond

Gold Member
Wanted to share my photos - the first is from jan 2012 weighing approximately 14.5 stone, the second was 2 weeks ago weighing just over 12 stone, I didn't realise how much if a difference it has made.

Now all I need to do is loose the rest and book another holiday to get a photo in that same place again :p

Still a way to go, but my progress so far is a great motivator to go the whole way..... Hopefully it will help motivate others too!

Attachments

• image-1142942155.jpg
    image-1142942155.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 1,820
Well done crazydiamond, you looked beautiful before and after but you can really see the confidence and happiness radiating from you in the top right picture!! Xd

Wow, impressive photos. You can see more than weight loss, the look of confidence on your face is unmistakable. Hope I look that good when I get down.

omg, that is so inspirational, wow!

Tjgr13 said it all, you can see how much your confidence has boomed. Its mad how pictures can say so much and this one definitely does! Well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, you look amazing!

You look great for losing "only" 2.5st. I start my SS journey tomorrow and would love to be down 2st by mid July in time for a mini holiday. Can't wait to see your next weight loss pictures. ~Cas x

Thank you! Here's a photo I took this morning, now 3st10.5lbs down (cambridge) or 6stone down from my heaviest - only realised that today when someone asked - I'm over the moon with that!

image-3485341787.jpg

Then this one is last week sometime, think it shows my shape better...

image-4173419190.jpg

Not long to go now, approx 5 weeks until target :) :)

Wow, you really do look amazing! The picture of you in the dress really does show how small you are. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, my legs will look as good as yours. Are you exercising? Your pictures have definitely encouraged me. Thank you ~Cas x

Wow, you really do look amazing! The picture of you in the dress really does show how small you are. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, my legs will look as good as yours. Are you exercising? Your pictures have definitely encouraged me. Thank you ~Cas x

Thanks, I still can't quite believe I've come so far!

I love that my thighs don't quite meet in the middle anymore! Not exercising but I need to start, got too many wobbly bits going on that used to be quite taut when filled with fat lol. Looked in the mirror last night and found a not so pert bum, been manically scrubbing and moisturising since, but need to do the exercise! Planned to start swimming this weekend, already failed as I'm not confident my swimsuit will stay up where it's a little big on me now :-s new one ordered!

One step at a time :)

It must be great when things get too big, rather than being too small!

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a lot of swimming as exercise, once I feel more comfortable in a swim suit ;) I'm not too fond of the gym but swimming almost doesn't feel like a 'work out' ~Cas x

You've done so well!! You definitely are my inspiration for completing this diet! I've only just into week 2..but seeing pics like this makes it all seem worth while! I love your trousers in the top pic.. perfect shape - where did you get them, if you don't mind my asking?! x

It seems so weird seeing you say that since it was only a couple of months ago I was starting!

Jeans are new look super soft skinny - I have bought them in every size I have been the last couple of months, I currently have 3 different colours and a high wasted version as well, actually I think it was the high waisted ones in the photo :)

Hi, you look amazing how long did this take you as I'm hoping to lose 2 stone in 9weeks and 1 day (holiday) really want to feel great in a bikini.

Back