Step 1 Sole Source 2.5 stone down, 3 to go...

i'm on a different VLCD to you but you look an amazing and are such an inspiration!! congratulations lovely!

i have bit the bullet and added my current pics in underwear (yuk) on my blog hoping to see results in 4 weeks time :)

Hi, your weight loss is really inspirational :) I have the same starting weight as you did, i'm looking at your weight loss and i'm thinking if I am 100% that could be me in a few months time hehe! Have you found the diet difficult or was it just the first few days?

Hi, your weight loss is really inspirational :) I have the same starting weight as you did, i'm looking at your weight loss and i'm thinking if I am 100% that could be me in a few months time hehe! Have you found the diet difficult or was it just the first few days?

Thank Hun. Yes, first few days, then every 7 weeks found it hard -random I know, had a 2 week hump a couple of weeks back but fine again now. Though I have never properly cheated, I was 100% the first 6 weeks, then since then there has been the occasional lick of a spoon or tiny bite here and there, but nothing damaging. if I struggle I have a SS+ meal.

My theory is just to stick with it and get it over and done with, no messing around.

I need to be 100% for 8 weeks, going on holiday and totally dreading going in a bikini lol!! Yeh, suppose sticking to it 100% and not messing around will get it done quicker :D

I need to be 100% for 8 weeks, going on holiday and totally dreading going in a bikini lol!! Yeh, suppose sticking to it 100% and not messing around will get it done quicker :D

It's funny really, I always thought "when I'm slim ill wear a bikini" even though I'm not t target yet, I still know I never will, I find a swimsuit far more flattering, and much less stressful since I still have loads of body hang ups - actually when it comes to swimwear I still see the old me in the mirror, I know it's better but I just don't see it!

New dress.... I love it because its a size 8. I am not a size 8, I'm about a 10/12 top, 12/14 bottom right now, but they only had this dress left in an 8, and since I knew it would be stretchy I took a punt and it paid off! I know I'm only pretending to be a size 8, but never the less it feels pretty good to be able to wear it, since once upon a time I never thought I'd be able to get an 8 over my head, let alone over my boobs (it only just does now in all fairness), hips and bum!

So my message is, every one of you can do it! There was once a time when I was happy to squeeze into a 16, I never in my life imagined this.....

So happy, one more, very stubborn, stone to shift.....

image-3570395754.jpg

It looks lovely! You've done so well x x x

Wow you look amazing! Reading posts like these really motivate me to persevere with it until the end because I can see that the results will definitely be worth it. I'm coming to the end of my third week now and still struggling occasionally, not as bad as I thought I would but still not great. It was my boyfriend's 21st yesterday and made him some rainbow cupcakes....worst mistake ever as I had to make sure the mix tasted ok as my friend went off to bed. And then I tried one of the cakes to make sure the finished article was edible as the food colouring I used made the mix taste funny. I'm hoping this little glitch wont affect my weigh in tomorrow :/ How did you cope drinking the water? Some days I really struggle to get through 2 pints let alone 2 litres!

Wow you look amazing! Reading posts like these really motivate me to persevere with it until the end because I can see that the results will definitely be worth it. I'm coming to the end of my third week now and still struggling occasionally, not as bad as I thought I would but still not great. It was my boyfriend's 21st yesterday and made him some rainbow cupcakes....worst mistake ever as I had to make sure the mix tasted ok as my friend went off to bed. And then I tried one of the cakes to make sure the finished article was edible as the food colouring I used made the mix taste funny. I'm hoping this little glitch wont affect my weigh in tomorrow :/ How did you cope drinking the water? Some days I really struggle to get through 2 pints let alone 2 litres!

You are having the exact same problem I am having right now, I keep making things for other people - a spoonful here, a lick there.... At the beginning I could manage it, I could bake all day and not touch a crumb, but recently it's been harder. I used to have this major fear that if anything non-cambridge went in my mouth disaster would strike, unfortunately doing SS+ got rid of that for me now!

Was making mince pies today, ate some dough, then bit into a finished one, chewed, then freaked and spat it out. I am now suffering from the dough i ate though, major indigestion - our bodies aren't used to sugar or fat! hopfully this crappy feeling will put me on track, i need to stop it!! But like you, I hate to feed something to others without making sure its ok!

Now water, some days I struggle to get just over a litre down me, though today im just starting my 4th litre bottle, it really varies day-to-day for me with no rhyme or reason, i can struggle 2-3 days at a time, then boom I'll down over 2litres by lunch the next, it's bizarre.

Crazy diamond can i just say u look absolutely amazing, youve inspired me so so much. Im 16 stone and cant start the diet till next month. But wow to think you started at my weight and are now down to a size 10/12 is amazing! Excites me so much to think that its so do able and that your proof of it! Cant wait to go into a shop and pick up a normal size 12. Iv just seen that u havent exercised, is it not allowed on cambridge diet? Iv been doing the josie gibson workout, 20 minutes a day an my god u feel it! I also prefer dance workouts as i enjoy it more than burnin a swear down the gym lol but really youve made me feel so excited lol! Youv boosted my morning up lool thankyou and well done hun xx

Crazy diamond can i just say u look absolutely amazing, youve inspired me so so much. Im 16 stone and cant start the diet till next month. But wow to think you started at my weight and are now down to a size 10/12 is amazing! Excites me so much to think that its so do able and that your proof of it! Cant wait to go into a shop and pick up a normal size 12. Iv just seen that u havent exercised, is it not allowed on cambridge diet? Iv been doing the josie gibson workout, 20 minutes a day an my god u feel it! I also prefer dance workouts as i enjoy it more than burnin a swear down the gym lol but really youve made me feel so excited lol! Youv boosted my morning up lool thankyou and well done hun xx

Thank you :), I'm really glad I can inspire and motivate others, it also helps keep me on track! Having a few hard days lately!

I haven't exercised because basically I hate it! Its only the past 2 weeks all of a sudden something has clicked and I feel like I want to move more, so have started swimming, trying to do the odd exercise DVD etc, but I'm very unfit and it's slow progress. I like dance sorta stuff too, but I have no coordiantion whatsoever, I tried masala bangra and couldn't keep up, I figure zumba would have the same issue. So I swim, cos I know I can do it, and am gradually increasing the distance each time.

But yes, you have to be very careful what you do on this diet. some say if you are used to exercising you should carry on, but you have to remember if you are doing SS that you will only be eating around 450cals, which you would burn most of off in the workout alone. Theres a section in the book your CWPC gives you and I think theres a bit of info on the website as well, its worth having a read since knowledge of that side of things is minimal. I can however advise if you do exercise HAVE YOUR PRODUCT FIRST!! I went swimming for 20mins the other week, and almost collapsed in tesco after, I got a bit dizzy and knew I was heading that way so made a quick dash home!

I really recommend keeping doing some sort of exercise, for toning in particular, this is my other trigger for wanting to get fit, flabby loose sorta bits that could have been avoided on my tummy, upper arms and thighs, keep it tight during weight loss any you'll save a whole lotta effort after!

Thank you :), I'm really glad I can inspire and motivate others, it also helps keep me on track! Having a few hard days lately!

I haven't exercised because basically I hate it! Its only the past 2 weeks all of a sudden something has clicked and I feel like I want to move more, so have started swimming, trying to do the odd exercise DVD etc, but I'm very unfit and it's slow progress. I like dance sorta stuff too, but I have no coordiantion whatsoever, I tried masala bangra and couldn't keep up, I figure zumba would have the same issue. So I swim, cos I know I can do it, and am gradually increasing the distance each time.

But yes, you have to be very careful what you do on this diet. some say if you are used to exercising you should carry on, but you have to remember if you are doing SS that you will only be eating around 450cals, which you would burn most of off in the workout alone. Theres a section in the book your CWPC gives you and I think theres a bit of info on the website as well, its worth having a read since knowledge of that side of things is minimal. I can however advise if you do exercise HAVE YOUR PRODUCT FIRST!! I went swimming for 20mins the other week, and almost collapsed in tesco after, I got a bit dizzy and knew I was heading that way so made a quick dash home!

I really recommend keeping doing some sort of exercise, for toning in particular, this is my other trigger for wanting to get fit, flabby loose sorta bits that could have been avoided on my tummy, upper arms and thighs, keep it tight during weight loss any you'll save a whole lotta effort after!

Oh really. Im not that much of an exerciser to be honest. I cant stand it, i have asthma pretty bad and end up weezing loads when i do exercise so try keep it to a minimum.i dont know much about cambridge diet so thats why i was keen to know if u can exercise. Il have a look on the site. I hope my weight loss is as successful as yours i really do. You really are so inspiring. Really looking forward to starting it :) xx

That is such a transformation! Had you ever wore those slim fit dresses before?! I have never been slim enough to but that's the new goal, I wasn't sure that I could ever wear them but after seeing your pics I can see how teeny a person can get. How many comments do you get?!?!!! What does your bf think, if you have one?! Stunning. You are now my thinspiration!!! X

Back