2.5stone gone and this time its for good

oH hun that is awesome news! Wow look at how far you have come!

Truly inspirational babe.

xx

oooh you are too kind.... your support has been immense.... still not done yet.... we can get there together!

Ok so the first step is acknowledgement.... I think I might be doing too much.... Debz I hear ya!!!lol

I am having another crappy day, lightheaded, hungry feel rough.... its funny though that its Thursday so planning to have a ss+ meal tonight. Might just move up the plans... will wait and see.

PS Still a non-smoker lol

Yay for being a non smoker!!!!!

On previous plans/programs when hunger creeps in and it's real hunger your body might be saying time for food now. BMI of 25 is not always the only time to move up the plans. Might also get you not thinking about smoking??

Keep at it girl! How's your exercise?? This always lifts our moods.

Bren
XX

On previous plans/programs when hunger creeps in and it's real hunger your body might be saying time for food now.....

:cool: nuff said.......

Debz x

Sorry Debz hope I wasn't treading on toes!

Bren
xx

Bren.... you're grand. Still exercising although gave the gym a miss today and perhaps this weekend, opted for 10 mins yoga, swim and 20 mins zumba today as well as cut the grass!!!

Had a ss+ meal and about to have a bar!

Sorry Debz hope I wasn't treading on toes!

Bren
xx

not at all :) Amm does a lot of exercise and, now that she has almost reached her goal, I (like you) think that her body needs that wee bit more.......

no toes treaded on at all......;)

Debz xx

Bren.... you're grand. Still exercising although gave the gym a miss today and perhaps this weekend, opted for 10 mins yoga, swim and 20 mins zumba today as well as cut the grass!!!

Had a ss+ meal and about to have a bar!

hey missus - glad ur still goin strong - ur lookin fab :D

hope ur still a 'weed-free zone' !

have a great weekend :)

Debz xx

Enjoy the weekend both of you!

BRen
XX

OK everyone have a fab weekend.... so happy to be eating.

Debz, Thanks for telling me I look fab - not I just have to believe it! lol are we ever happy?

Cigarettes aren't even a notion.... not thinking about it and its not bothering me really...... just shows how habitual it is!

.......Cigarettes aren't even a notion.... not thinking about it and its not bothering me really...... just shows how habitual it is!

that's great ! you are one very determined lady ;) ......in everything you do !!!

Debz xx

P.S. did ya win at bingo ????? :p

omg.... bingo a random one indeed.....nah not one of the three of us won jack.

I had a quick swim this morning and although still feeling low, raring to get back to the gym tomoro.

Bless, my mum went out shopping for m today to get me some pickled cabbage and reduced fat cottage cheese....unfortunately she was so intent on looking at the quantity of cheese she forgot to check it was the reduced fat one lol!!!! She never ever buys full fat anything!

AM LOOK AT YOU! You are really there hun. Sounding like you are beginning and are willing to adjust to your fab new body. Very very proud of you.

Enjoy your Sunday.
xxx

Thanks Bren, about to go get papers, then start job applications... I need a routine!!! Hope u r well.

I had a marathon trying on session.... the interview suit is looking good, just a fraction to tight on the boobs... but won't worry bout that! tried on a load of other clothes... whoo hoo I am getting there!

I Know I should be feeling really good after my marathon trying on session today BUT..... I am fed up of feeling like cr*p. Even after taking an easy weekend, and doing ss+ I am constantly starving, thinking about food and continuously putting off the next pack.

So here's my train of thought.... I don't ever remember feeling this way first time round.... I am also fitting into clothes I haven't worn since the last time I was 11st..... so perhaps this fibroid weighs in???? If that's the case surely I need to take that into account for coming off ss/ss+ so Wed will be my last ss+ day then I am moving up to 810..... then have a chat with my CDC..... these food dreams are cracking me up and I wish it was nice naughty stuff, but I am wanting proteins - even quorn saussages and vege and fruit....not really exciting - what am I like??? So needless to say very excited about rejoinning SW and having a life again!

Debz, if you are reading this do I need to do a week at each stage??? Would love to chat about this if you have some free time... I know I was adament on seeing this through on Wed but a girl can change her mind!

Ok so have had a busy day... childminding, then out to town with my mum... got loads done!

Just had my meal and was starving after so went back for seconds (all measured) ...... so today is my first 810 day!

about to head to the gym now and see if there's a shift in scales in the morning

Yep sounds like you definitely needed to start having food. Well done hun on a fabulous run with SS and you are just about there and are succeeding! BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I started CCing yesterday and all went well. Still feeling bloated though due to TOM and also 2 days running for dinner my root vege soup! LOL.

Bren
X

lol what i wouldn't do for a proper bowl of soup lol....

Had a milky coffee this evening and it was amazing!!!!(decaf of course) Just not sure how long I have to do 810 for....1 week or two? But hey perhaps Debz will be reading and will be able to shed some light on the situation! hope you had a good day Bren

Hi darl, I am pretty sure that you do minimum 2 weeks at each stage. Well at least I would on 810, 1000 and 1200. You body will need at least 6 weeks to adjust to this new stuff called food. You will totally enjoy it so dont worry about getting bored or feeling hungry. Then when you work out how many cals you can tolerate you can switch to following the SW foods.

Want to put this to you. When you finish the plans your body will be eating a variety of foods in moderation. It will like this and if you attempt to restrict foods (SW and not sure what it involves) it might get confused and think it is on a diet again. Then I fear that the moment you relax a day or 2 you body will react and gain. Might be best just to stick with the cals higher and monitor that?

Again I am not aware of what SW involves.

Oh and I cannot manage the energy or motivation to exercise. Today is the 3rd day off. But I am going to get up early in the morning to do 25 mins before getting ready for work.

Bren
XX

Back