2 days in- am i doing it right?

NN89

Sexy Member
I just want a check I AM doing the diet right! I have done it before but as it's all starting anew, i want to check. I'm feeling really full and satisfied all the time, like i'm NOT on a diet, and am feeling a bit bloated and 'fat' too..like i'm not loosing weight :(

Tuesday- Red day
Breakfast: Special k sustain, skimmed milk, grated apple, strawberries and chopped banana
Snack: Muller light yogurt + Ryvita minis (6 syns)
Lunch: Chicken and Bacon stir fry
Snack: Bunch of grapes and morrisons eat smart bar (3.5 syns)
Tea: Bolognase (lean mince, chopped tomatoes, onion and pepper, with passata) and wholemeal pasta
Dessert: Banana and toffee crepes! (overall was 11.5 syns)

SO i went over my suns by 6 syns, so I'm only planning to stick to 5 today (will have an options and mini milk for desert tonight

Wednesday (so far) - Red day
Breakfast: Scrambled egg and low fat cheese, with syn free sausages and 2 bacon with fat cut off
Snack: Ryvita Mini's and a Muller light
Lunch (will be having..): Diet coke chicken with stir fry veg and a salad

So, apart from going over syns yesterday (was planned) am i doing the diet right?

Hi, are you remembering to have your full allowances of healthy extras, have you had any heb's today.

Yesterday did you use skimmed milk for breakfast from hea did you use all the allocated amout.

It is important to eat your healthy extras.

Hope you dont mind my comments

good luck :D

Hi, are you remembering to have your full allowances of healthy extras, have you had any heb's today.

Yesterday did you use skimmed milk for breakfast from hea did you use all the allocated amout.

It is important to eat your healthy extras.

Hope you dont mind my comments

good luck :D

My heb's today have been a pitta bread (filled with tuna and chicken and salad) and a bag of mini ryvitas...

as for the skimmed milk, i have it in cereal, but also tea..coffee etc and also in a sauce I made

Back