2 Kebabs contain a weeks worth of Fat

Jim

Big Boy
This puts my Friday night Donner into a different perspective.

KEBAB

WoW Thats an Intresting read, and to think I used to have a kebab every friday night, No wonder I got fat!!

I still do, to be fair I'm on Atkins maint so it's not a disaster, if fact I'm not gaining so who knows, it's the other crap I'm worried about, the salt and stuff.

Good job I never eat kebabs then or even crave them! Though I did eat a fair few on Atkins, and still lost a lot!

Convenient and legal Blondie, I didn't have the pitta bread, just the meat and veggies in a tray.

Convenient and legal Blondie, I didn't have the pitta bread, just the meat and veggies in a tray.

Same, just had a large chicken doner with no bread and extra salad - though the salad never once was eaten. Didnt look that appertising to be honest!

Never have liked kebabs, we don't have them where I originally came from (Zimbabwe) and they looked and smelled pretty awful on my first encounter...I did try one, but ended up giving it to my male friend who devoured it with relish...ewwww...I grew up with normal kebabs the ones you make at home on small skewers with fruit and veg and meat, etc...

I like the "Normal" shish kebabs as well, never saw Donner kebab until we moved back to England.

its not just kebabs its any takeaway food, I just stay away from it.

yuk :9529:...enough said lol

MMMMmmmm with Garlic sauce.
I love kebabs, I should be on the atkins diet.

No, they taste good, but the day after eating a kebab, I feel like rubbish. Mind you, a kebab is normally caused by excessive drinking, maybe the alcohol is what made me feel rubbish

I still eat a Kebab most Friday evenings, but I do have the salad and NOT the pitta bread. I just have it in a box with the salad. That lovely Greek Onion Salad.!!!!

Back