2 lbs and I have lost the weight of my 4 year old!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by mealiepuddin', 9 November 2009.

1. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Well-Known Member

Oh lordy... just punched some numbers around AND......

When I next lose 2 lbs, in total, I would have lost the weight of my nearly 4 year old son! SCARY!!!! He is DAMN heavy! Can't believe it..... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just wanted to share this bit of useless information! :rolleyes:
  2. Lou1973

Lou1973 Well-Known Member

It's crazy isn't it. I'm flying to the states in a couple of weeks and usually my suitcase weights 20/25 lbs - it occured to me today that by the time I fly out I'll have lost the equivalent of my suitcase weight off my body and I'm damn sure as I'm moaning about wheeling it into the airport and how heavy it is I wouldn't want to strap it to my body and lug it around :)

You've done really well - I love low carb as a diet - that's the plan for when I get back from NY to shift a few more pesky pounds before xmas and for maintaining long term.
  3. Sundariel

Sundariel Well-Known Member

When I first read this thread, I went and googled what weighs 9lbs (the weight I've lost) and discovered I've lost the equivalent of an Xbox. lol Imagine wearing an Xbox games console around your waist! lol :D
  4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

a few weeks ago i weighed my daughters. my 5yr old weighs 47lbs, that was my total on my weigh in that week, its crazy. when hubby got home i told him to pick her up, when he did i told him thats how much weight id lost, he couldnt believe it.

keep it up hun.

x x
  5. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Well-Known Member

HAHA ... that's so funny!! :D

6. Sundariel

Sundariel Well-Known Member

My boyfriend has an Xbox so I picked it up. It's super heavy! lol How have I been carrying that around all this time?!
    9lbs is also the weight of my two cats together. lol A cat on each hip :p
  7. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

Well done thats fantastic!!! Great little reminder to keep you on the straight and narrow too.

keep up the good work hun