2 lbs and I have lost the weight of my 4 year old!

mealiepuddin'

Oh lordy... just punched some numbers around AND......

When I next lose 2 lbs, in total, I would have lost the weight of my nearly 4 year old son! SCARY!!!! He is DAMN heavy! Can't believe it..... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just wanted to share this bit of useless information! :rolleyes:
xx

It's crazy isn't it. I'm flying to the states in a couple of weeks and usually my suitcase weights 20/25 lbs - it occured to me today that by the time I fly out I'll have lost the equivalent of my suitcase weight off my body and I'm damn sure as I'm moaning about wheeling it into the airport and how heavy it is I wouldn't want to strap it to my body and lug it around :)

You've done really well - I love low carb as a diet - that's the plan for when I get back from NY to shift a few more pesky pounds before xmas and for maintaining long term.

When I first read this thread, I went and googled what weighs 9lbs (the weight I've lost) and discovered I've lost the equivalent of an Xbox. lol Imagine wearing an Xbox games console around your waist! lol :D

When I first read this thread, I went and googled what weighs 9lbs (the weight I've lost) and discovered I've lost the equivalent of an Xbox. lol Imagine wearing an Xbox games console around your waist! lol :D

HAHA ... that's so funny!! :D

xx

Well done thats fantastic!!! Great little reminder to keep you on the straight and narrow too.

keep up the good work hun

Back