• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 months - 37 pounds gone - 40 pounds to go!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Sorry just so happy today!!
I just noticed on my tickler that I have 37 lbs gone which means Im nearly 1/2 way there.. as I have 40 lbs to go in 2 months thats not bad!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooh hoooo.

Just thinking in 5 months I could have done it..

I hope so............:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jh1986

You will do it!! So pleased for you, your doing great, if i do as well as you il be over the moon, id be really excited to reach the half way point too, i can imagine it just gets better and better from that point on :) xx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Thats great going. You will do I, I know you will becasue you are so positive and determined. Good luck

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Aww thanks girls... I so want to do it!! I get scared.. as Im so positive that all will fail!!!
Mia can I ask you how do you add the extra ticklers I wanted to add the Summer Soltice one!! Do you have to add how much you have lots anywhere?

Well done Curlywurly- not far to go now! x

Cheska

always struggling
Aww thanks girls... I so want to do it!! I get scared.. as Im so positive that all will fail!!!
Mia can I ask you how do you add the extra ticklers I wanted to add the Summer Soltice one!! Do you have to add how much you have lots anywhere?
Hi curlywurly, I read your advice and motivation for others and you are always there helping and guiding which is so lovely. You have done so so well and I am sure you will do even better and get to goal ..... you go girl xx ;)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Thanks so much Cheska, that really is sweet... I really hope I do get to where I want too.. I hope everyone does. as we all obviously want to do it otherwise we wouldnt be here!!

Good luck on your journey.. your doing really well & thanks again x

As said before, Curly I watch your figures....
my first two losses were slightly smaller than yours... but I would be incredibly amazed if I got your losses in 9 weeks...
Can I ask how tall you are?

x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
As said before, Curly I watch your figures....
my first two losses were slightly smaller than yours... but I would be incredibly amazed if I got your losses in 9 weeks...
Aww thanks hon .. :)

Can I ask how tall you are?

I am a shortie I am only 5 ft 2...

Your losses are very similar to mine yoru doing so well hon.. I had a few weeks of just 2 lbs..

Your doing fab!!

Water_Melon

Def wants to be slim!!!
Fandabbydozi! You've done brill, cant wait to see some results for me in the next few weeks! How exciting for you! xx xx:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's amazing. Success like that really motivates me to carry on and I'm sure that it helps others in the early stages too

Can you believe it was only in April when you still had 40lbs to go and now your this close to goal- amazing. Well done girl x