2 months til wedding and need to lose 1 stone :(

bumblebee

Hi everyone

I'm getting married on New Year's Eve this year. I currently weigh 145lbs and am 5 foot 7 inches tall. I usually weigh about 139lbs but my fiance and I have been eating takeaways and eating out and generally not worrying about calories for a while. BUT IT'S CRUNCH TIME NOW and I really want to lose a whole stone to take me down to 135lbs or less.

I'm 36 and have always done exercise, mainly running and swimming, but I just want to know if it's possible to lose 1 stone safely and healthily before the big day and if you could give me some diet, recipe and exercise tips.

Thank you xx

Well it's simple 3 high protein meals, yoghurt and 1 piece of fruit and 2 ltrs of water a day. Get 4 days of 45'mins exercise.

Good luck and how exciting! Xx

No more take aways hun.

Half a stone a month is doable without anything really drastic.

I went on the Tony Ferguson and lost a stone in 2 and a half weeks, although I started with alot more to lose then you!

I went on the FLP diet and lost 11lbs in 9 days, so it is possible to loose weight with a very strict diet with a 20min Walk every morning.

I've lost almost a stone in about a month & a half with a strict diet of keeping myself off the stuff I know puts weight on me and doing exercise.
I've cut sugar out of my tea and stopped having all the takeaways and other stuff I was having. I've lost almost 2 stone in total but thats since March as I got stuck in th summer until I meant business with myself and this last month & a half I've taken off almost a stone so it is possible hun but you've gotta be strict with yourself.

Good luck ;)

start eating more lean meat, and wholegrain breads, pastas, etc. oats is also a very good choice, so long as they are not "instant" ones. eat 5-6 times a day and don't eat after 6pm. eg oats for breakfast, banana as a snack, brown rice for lunch, handful nuts for snack, chicken salad for dinner, etc.

but i should also warn you, marriage/long term relationship is a major influence on weight gain, because you find somebody you love, you don't think about weight much, it's easy to gain a lot. make sure you don't go back on takeaway diets after marriage too, make it a long term thing what you're doing, for your sake.

Back