• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 months til wedding and need to lose 1 stone :(

Hi everyone

I'm getting married on New Year's Eve this year. I currently weigh 145lbs and am 5 foot 7 inches tall. I usually weigh about 139lbs but my fiance and I have been eating takeaways and eating out and generally not worrying about calories for a while. BUT IT'S CRUNCH TIME NOW and I really want to lose a whole stone to take me down to 135lbs or less.

I'm 36 and have always done exercise, mainly running and swimming, but I just want to know if it's possible to lose 1 stone safely and healthily before the big day and if you could give me some diet, recipe and exercise tips.

Thank you xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BREN

is going to loose!
Well it's simple 3 high protein meals, yoghurt and 1 piece of fruit and 2 ltrs of water a day. Get 4 days of 45'mins exercise.

Good luck and how exciting! Xx

No more take aways hun.

SammyE

Silver Member
Half a stone a month is doable without anything really drastic.

I went on the Tony Ferguson and lost a stone in 2 and a half weeks, although I started with alot more to lose then you!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I've lost almost a stone in about a month & a half with a strict diet of keeping myself off the stuff I know puts weight on me and doing exercise.
I've cut sugar out of my tea and stopped having all the takeaways and other stuff I was having. I've lost almost 2 stone in total but thats since March as I got stuck in th summer until I meant business with myself and this last month & a half I've taken off almost a stone so it is possible hun but you've gotta be strict with yourself.

Good luck ;)

start eating more lean meat, and wholegrain breads, pastas, etc. oats is also a very good choice, so long as they are not "instant" ones. eat 5-6 times a day and don't eat after 6pm. eg oats for breakfast, banana as a snack, brown rice for lunch, handful nuts for snack, chicken salad for dinner, etc.

but i should also warn you, marriage/long term relationship is a major influence on weight gain, because you find somebody you love, you don't think about weight much, it's easy to gain a lot. make sure you don't go back on takeaway diets after marriage too, make it a long term thing what you're doing, for your sake.