2 Newbie questions

pinkxwish

Hiya,Ok I am going to order 28 days supply on thursday with the intention of starting a week on monday.2 questions I have:What vegetables are allowed (I am ordering 3 packs a day and it mentions a veg meal) and what quantity? Is this meal optional?Regarding the milk, what type of milk should I drink and what quantity? Also is this optional?Thanks

Hi,

If you're having 3 packs a day you will have to have a protein meal too, the veg is optional.
Skimmed milk daily allowance is 150ml, also optional.

I cannot list all veg but someone will help soon. I'm not at home so cannot check the sheet that S&S send in with the order.

A few from the list that I can remember: broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, mushrooms, asparagus, gherkins...

its 200g of veg and 100 g protein x

As luv2tobslim says S&S is a 4 pack per day diet (like LL) so you have to have 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein for it to be nutritionally balanced. All the info comes on the sheet you will receive or I think there is a link in the frequently asked questions sticky.

For the 100g of chicken I buy the tesco wafer thin roast chicken as 10 or 11 slices add upto 100g.

Back