• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 sachets in one evening?!

S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
Sorry for all the posts tonight!!

I'm supposed to have 4 sachets a day as i'm 5'9 but I find it hard to have all of them in the daytime.

I was wondering whether you have to leave a certain amount of time between sachets? Could I have 2 in an evening or is it best to just have 3 sachets?

Thanks again. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alexmummy07

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 4st7lb(26.47%)
Hiya, you can have 2 sachets in one evening it's no problem,

I know some people have 2 packs together to make one big shake :)

The only time I wouldn't do it is the night before W.I. - but that's just me :)

Good luck hun x

I tend to have one before I leave for work at 6.30am then don't normally have the others til after 5pm. Doesn't seem to affect the weight loss.

S: 15st7lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 1st1lb(6.91%)
Hi! I'm 5'9" but my CDC has always sold me 21 shakes weekly so I have 3 a day. Should I be having 4? Will having only 3 affect my weightloss? Thanks

S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
I"m not sure, mine said 4 sachets but it wouldn't surprise me if this was wrong! Hopefully one of the others will be able to help!
x

Dreamer<3

S: 17st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st10lb(20.97%)
It is recommened to have 4 I believe. If you only have 3 I think you have to have another replacements such as a small meal or milk. I am 5ft 7 and doing 3 sachets (actually 1xshake,1xbar and 1xmouse) and I have milk in my tea. I have one early morning and then lunch time and dinner time. I know some people do have all 3 of them in the evening and it doesnt make a difference. If your struggleing to have 4 I'd ask your CDC if you could go down to 3 with milk and may be keep a couple spare incase you did fancy an extra one. Thats what I did for the first few days. xx