2 sachets in one evening?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by xKazHx, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. xKazHx

xKazHx Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sorry for all the posts tonight!!

I'm supposed to have 4 sachets a day as i'm 5'9 but I find it hard to have all of them in the daytime.

I was wondering whether you have to leave a certain amount of time between sachets? Could I have 2 in an evening or is it best to just have 3 sachets?

Thanks again. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Hiya, you can have 2 sachets in one evening it's no problem,

I know some people have 2 packs together to make one big shake :)

The only time I wouldn't do it is the night before W.I. - but that's just me :)

Good luck hun x

4. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

I tend to have one before I leave for work at 6.30am then don't normally have the others til after 5pm. Doesn't seem to affect the weight loss.

5. bedazzled1980

bedazzled1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.91%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi! I'm 5'9" but my CDC has always sold me 21 shakes weekly so I have 3 a day. Should I be having 4? Will having only 3 affect my weightloss? Thanks

6. xKazHx

xKazHx Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I"m not sure, mine said 4 sachets but it wouldn't surprise me if this was wrong! Hopefully one of the others will be able to help!
    x

7. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is recommened to have 4 I believe. If you only have 3 I think you have to have another replacements such as a small meal or milk. I am 5ft 7 and doing 3 sachets (actually 1xshake,1xbar and 1xmouse) and I have milk in my tea. I have one early morning and then lunch time and dinner time. I know some people do have all 3 of them in the evening and it doesnt make a difference. If your struggleing to have 4 I'd ask your CDC if you could go down to 3 with milk and may be keep a couple spare incase you did fancy an extra one. Thats what I did for the first few days. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.