2 sachets in one evening?!

xKazHx

Sorry for all the posts tonight!!

I'm supposed to have 4 sachets a day as i'm 5'9 but I find it hard to have all of them in the daytime.

I was wondering whether you have to leave a certain amount of time between sachets? Could I have 2 in an evening or is it best to just have 3 sachets?

Thanks again. xx

Hiya, you can have 2 sachets in one evening it's no problem,

I know some people have 2 packs together to make one big shake :)

The only time I wouldn't do it is the night before W.I. - but that's just me :)

Good luck hun x

I tend to have one before I leave for work at 6.30am then don't normally have the others til after 5pm. Doesn't seem to affect the weight loss.

Hi! I'm 5'9" but my CDC has always sold me 21 shakes weekly so I have 3 a day. Should I be having 4? Will having only 3 affect my weightloss? Thanks

I"m not sure, mine said 4 sachets but it wouldn't surprise me if this was wrong! Hopefully one of the others will be able to help!
x

It is recommened to have 4 I believe. If you only have 3 I think you have to have another replacements such as a small meal or milk. I am 5ft 7 and doing 3 sachets (actually 1xshake,1xbar and 1xmouse) and I have milk in my tea. I have one early morning and then lunch time and dinner time. I know some people do have all 3 of them in the evening and it doesnt make a difference. If your struggleing to have 4 I'd ask your CDC if you could go down to 3 with milk and may be keep a couple spare incase you did fancy an extra one. Thats what I did for the first few days. xx

Back