2 Stone by 4th of October

Hiiiiiii everyone......I have a challenge of losing 2 stone by the 4th of October......not really sure why haha just got it into my head that this is what I want to do :)
Does anybody want to join me??
X

Hi Glitteringdreams!

I'll join you.

I have 18lb to loose would ideally like to have lost that by 21st september!

Good luck! x

Hi ladies, I would hopefully like to lose 24 lbs by end of October/beginning of November. I've got a holiday in September hoping that won't scupper my plans!

Im doing WW Original plan and also My Fitness Pal app which Im a little obsessed with at the mo, I use a stepper five times a week to help with weight loss.

My downfalls are Rose wine and eating out.

I have a holiday in september too! I want at least a stone off!

I have also recently become obsessed with my fitness pal, since i downloaded that i decided i wanted to try and stay low carb.

My downfalls seem to be bordem, I used to eat out and order takeaways all the time but i'm now trying to save money so that helped x

We are going to cornwall, its self catering and we have a toddler so their won't be any evening meals out really so i should be ok! Famous last words!

I've got so hooked on MFP that im not counting my points so much. I think its great it tracks your nutritional values too, I didn't realise I was was lacking in some areas....plus it's free!

When do you weigh in ladies?

I like how u can work out the nutritional values from your own recipes! Makes working the points out easier. I always do a overall calculation of points of the days daily summary to see if it matches with what i have pointed myself, usually it does.

I weigh tomorrow morning, i've stuck to the plan 100% from monday and exercised every day so i'd be happy with any loss fingers crossed.

What about you? X

I weigh and measure every Monday morning.

Im trying to stick to 1200 calories a day or around 17-18 points, so I can have a little drink on the weekend (i sound like an alchie!) when i exercise I eat a little more. Im eating quite well I think once you change the small things like skimmed milk, no sugar in tea, sugar free squash etc you can save a lot of points there.

oneismagic said:
We are going to cornwall, its self catering and we have a toddler so their won't be any evening meals out really so i should be ok! Famous last words!

I've got so hooked on MFP that im not counting my points so much. I think its great it tracks your nutritional values too, I didn't realise I was was lacking in some areas....plus it's free!

When do you weigh in ladies?

I live in Cornwall! I hope the weather is better for you. Have a great holiday xx

Must be lovely to live in such a beautiful part of England! We are going to Par Sands. Not till mid Sept so maybe an Indian summer? Or a summer at all lol!?

oneismagic said:
Must be lovely to live in such a beautiful part of England! We are going to Par Sands. Not till mid Sept so maybe an Indian summer? Or a summer at all lol!?

I've lived here all my life but the trouble is you take it for granted. There are so many places within Cornwall that I've never seen.

That's only about a 20min drive from me! Our summer is normally late down here so you may get lucky with the weather!

Thank you soooooooo much for joining me everyone :D
I need some motivation!!! Anybody got any success stories for meeeee?? :D struggles so so much today :(
I weigh on a Tuesday evening at a meeting!!
Also......What is this fitness pal thing? I am intrigued......:)
S xx

S x

Hi :) search for MY Fitness Pal, enter your details - its free and very easy to use calorie and exercise tracker, there is also an app which is great to log food as you go.

So it's the weekend ladies....are we all going to be good lol? Weekends really are my downfall!!!

Ill join :) .. i also have my own challenge to lose the nearest to 1 stone by sept 5th (my birthday) but its not been a good start, had a 1 lb gain this week lol

Thank you for the info on "my fitness pal".....Will have to have a look at that!! :)

My weekend has proved to be very naughty :( had about 60 points yesterday at a friends house.....need to be extra good now until Tuesday evening weigh in.

How are you all doing this weekend?? Think I should go and earn some AP's xx

Awww don't worry about the 1lb gain.....be extra good this week & you should be okay :) xx

S x

Hi ladies! Had a good weekend and managed to shift a few pounds this week and a few inches lost since the start too. Its going well think im finally 'in the zone' to lose weight. Can't wait to finally see 11 st something on the scales....hopefully by Sept? How are you all doing?

Well done Grotbags!!!!!!!! When is your weigh day? Mine are on Tueaday evenings......dreading this one as I have had a very naughty weekend :( waaaaaaaaa :'(
Been strictly back on it today and also been for an hour walk so fingers crossed I have stayed the same!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing??

S x

I had a bad weekend I went for tapas on friday italians saturday then a night on the town! I had a really good night tho so dont mine i never go out much. Then as i was hungover i ate and ate and ate all day on sunday then i ate even more then had a chinese!

Trying low carb plus loads of exercise this week. Tried spinning for the first time last night and i really enjoyed it x

Ooooooo spinning.......been wanting to try that but I am scared haha!! How did you find it Lulu??

I had my weigh in tonight.......1/2 pound on :( but to be honest I deserved to put a whole lot more on so I am not too bothered xx

S x

Well im not having a good week. Despite not cheating once and exercising every day I've put on a couple of lbs this week. Im wondering if im not eating enough? Which sucks cos i might as well as had a takeaway!!! Gonna keep trying and im considering my options now after watching a programme about fasting last night. Thinking of either a meal replacement diet or alternate day fasting.....im so impatient lol!!

I just feel like I've worked hard for nothing!! :-(

Back