2 Stone gone - as of today.

HI all, I'm not sure if it's usual to make announcements as I'm new to the board but it feels like a milestone reached for me today so I wanted to share.

Had my weigh in this morning and have achieved a 2 stone loss. I started in May after years of being miserable and feeling out of control. I still have another 4 to go but I'm really feeling the benefits already.

Like everyone, I fall of the wagon and I hope I can offer some words of encouragement when others are struggling too.

That is amazing! Certainly something to make an announcement about!

Well done! Absolutely brilliant!

Well done on your 2 stone!! thats fab!! :D

welldone! x

Well done thats fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,
Think its gr8 to share your news,
if you have any tips id love to know had a difficult couple of weeks but i think im bk on track now...

Huge well done on you weight loss its fab :)

Hey,
Think its gr8 to share your news,
if you have any tips id love to know had a difficult couple of weeks but i think im bk on track now...

Huge well done on you weight loss its fab :)

Well done on getting back on track. I really struggled over the school holidays. In those 7 weeks I had either no loss or 1/2 here and there plus we went on hols.

I've found recognising and accepting why I'm struggling, i.e. having them all home and being out of my routine, helps me realise that I just have to take it a bit at a time and not beat myself up. I just keep chipping away but I try not to restrict myself in a way that makes me miserable or resentful of dh and his chocolate biscuits.

Back