2 stone in 3 weeks yeahhhhh

fattyfattybumbum

Hi guy just to update my progress, after my great start of 17.5lbs
Week two I lost 7lbs
Week three weigh in today 6lbs
Total of three weeks= 30.5lbs or 2stone and 2.5 lbs
I'm in heaven...

Bloody hell hun that is fantastic!!! You are def setting records! Wow keep it up thts fab xxxx
:clap::clap::clap: xx

Wow, I am on day 5 and can only hope my losses come naywhere near yours. You are doing fab keep it up.

Take care

Michelle x

Oh, well done! How fantastic, good for you. That will really spur you on now won't it?

That is amazing well done.

Well done,amazing weight loss!

record breaker ......................... xx

Hi guy just to update my progress, after my great start of 17.5lbs
Week two I lost 7lbs
Week three weigh in today 6lbs
Total of three weeks= 30.5lbs or 2stone and 2.5 lbs
I'm in heaven...

Very good keep it up

:eek: Your amazing, bet ya dancing on the ceiling, brilliant and insperational, well done!:p

You'll be a skinny skinny bum bum before long
:eek: jesus you've lost wat i need to loose and in such a short spare of time :eek::eek::eek:
Are you doing anything special?

thanks guys

Guys thanks so much..I'm so thrilled. My husband of 9 years left me two months ago because he was embarrassed about how fat I have become. Not that I am looking for sympathy I Know I would be pissed off two ifr he gained 6 stone since we met.So the fact is I am starting all over again with 3 kids to boot so I need this.Thanks for all the support you are my life line and I appreciate it sooooo much!Thanks again Michelle.

Wow Michelle you go girl, do it for yourself you deserve it honey! Well done for being able to pick yourself up and do this xxxx

Nah I was dumped my my hubby two months ago cauce I am too fat.Im having my shakes fibre clear in all shakes and two senokot a night. 4-5litres of water a day 2 sparkling.And the need to lose the weight and prove to myself that at 33 with 3 kids this is not the end for me!!!!! I am also burning 650cals every two days on the treadmil

Back