2 stone in 6 weeks?

that's good sarah, means you are in ketosis!

i have given up flavoured water to make sure i get into it. for me it is the key to sticking to this diet! x

Hi,
Can I please also be added? I feel like a bit of a failure, started this diet in May, did it for a week before going down a slippery slope of eating :sigh: Luckily, I havent put any of the 8 pounds that I lost back on, but am determined to start again tomorrow. This is just the challenge that I need:)

soontobelittlgem
shelz
Dione
hobbithead
Mrs bee
babycake
s 786
Sarah
sam786

Of course you can Sam! Everyone is welcome!

I restarted today and I'm doing good so far! 3l of water and 2 tetras. Yay me!!! x

Hi Ladies,
How its going. I had a perfect SS day today with good water intake. Yesterday fell sick and bad stomach. I was so worried it may throw me off the rail totally but today it was a quick bounce back so I am totally delighted :p
Hows everyone ? x

Hi Shrinklies,
Sorry havennt been here for a couple of days but been back to work and im on a late shift :sigh:
Where do i start???? I have has the day from hell and i am sooooo angry:mad: Had a massive argument with a fellow manager who went running to the director. Now i am the sort of person that stands her ground yet what did i do..... I sobbed uncontrolably:cry::cry::cry:
I was a wreck, completely lost it what an idiot:(
We were then falsed to go and have an extended lunch in a pub and talk things over. I was really proud of myself because i stuck to water and didnt eat at all:):) i was sooo close but didnt do it.

Anyway we talked it through, i come home feeling drained, emotional, sick, headache and hungry. I start to empty my kids lunch box so i can make their lunch for tomorrow and i see a bag of open crisps 1/3 full, so what do i do.... i eat it :mad::cry::(
I am sooooo disappointed with myself. I didnt cave in at all at lunch time yet i cave in to a pkt of bloody crisps!!!!
Now i am starving really need food and cant stop crying.
Not sure if i can do this anymore. I hate being fat but i am so miserable at the moment :(
Sorry to moan guys, could really do with some friends as my husband is away as well

Dione!!!! Forget the crisps and carry on. You will probably be lucky and stay in ketosis. The hunger is psychological. You can do this!!!!

As my CDC always says "No drama." Get rid of the drama. Put it behind you and move on xxx

I know, thanks Gem :)
Just feel down, it has been a hell of a day. Need to make some serious changes to my life and my job needs to be one of them as i cant take the stress anymore. Im tired of battling all the time. Battling with colleagus, battling with weight...i cant battle anymore x
How have you done today anyway hun? x

Keep control of the one thing you can-the diet. That's what I focus on when everything else is going tits up!!!

I have made it through a whole day 100%!!! So proud of myself! Haven't been able to do that in months!!! Roll on day 2! x

Ahh well done hun that is fantastic, i am going to carry on until thursday and then goign to discuss ssplus and 80 with my cdc :(

Join in

hi, i want to join this 2 week challenge as well. i am new to this forum. can someone tell me how to add ticker to my profile.

hi happyway, welcome!

to get a ticker, click on mine and make your own. then copy the bbcode and paste it into your signature (got to user cp and then click edit signature).

hope this helps! x

Definitely! I couldn't do it without this forum.

Try joining a team if you can. We compete each week to see which team has the highest percentage loss. It helps keep me focussed!!! x

Good afternoon! I have been on nights so have missed my daily dose of coming on here :(. I hope everyone is doing well today? I felt really shakey last night but upped my water intake and it seemed to sort it out.

x

Hi Ladies,

How are we all doing today? I am feeling alot better today (thanks Gem) got my WI tomorrow mornign do i am really anxious to see what the results are.

Welcom Happy, hope you do really well.

I am still at work (4 minutes to go)
Will catch up when i get home and put the kids to bed :)
Love to all xxxxx

Back