2 stone in 6 weeks?

I had my WI today and only lost 1.5lb :mad::cry: My cdc advised it was because i am not drinking enough water so i am on a mission now.
I am aiming for 4 litres so i know that i will drink 3.
I am so gutted i had a small loss :( :(

Hi Dione,

Everyone lose the maximum in first week and then it slows down for everyone. last year i did CD SS for 12 weeks and from week2 to week 12 , i was used to lose 2-3 lbs in avergae so dont lose hope. just keep going and i am sure your next week loss will be a slightly higher than 1.5lbs. high loss keep us motivated and low loss sometimes cause to bring us off the track but this is the time when you really need to gather all of your will power. we all are with you

Can I join in please? I have about 38lbs to lose and would love to do this in or around 6/7 weeks! Holiday on 11th September.... need your love and support. Starting today.

Well done everybody so far xxx

Welcome to Achelois!!

Another for our band wagon! Dione, please don't be too disappointed with 1.5lb.... go to the supermarket and pick up three packs of butter.... that's all gone from your body!

Next week will probably see a better loss. In my experience the body always baulks at the shock of so little food and sometime protests by keeping hold of water..... which is why we advise glugging masses of the stuff, it seems to stop the retention!

I always get a pants week 1 loss, and a better week 2 so I'm not expecting big numbers myself on Monday.... but I'll be hoping for better things in week 2!
Gem, just as I said on the hour by hour thread... a fab loss in the first week.... 7lb already and you're on day 4...... I've not looked yet because I know I'll be lucky to see 3lb at this stage in the game!

soontobelittlegem
shelz
Dione
hobbithead
Mrs bee
babycake
s 786
Sarah
sam786
happyway
alipally
Achelois

Welcome Achelois! Have added you to the list!

Thanks for the advice alipally! I normally lose about 12lbs in a first week x

Thanks for the advice alipally! I normally lose about 12lbs in a first week x[/QUOTE]

Now I have weightloss Envy!! 12lb... I've NEVER lost that in a week not even when I was 21 stone!!! ;):gimi: Although amongst my clients the best loss I ever saw in one week was (Drum roll please!....) 21lb!!!
bonkers diet with different results for everyone!

REally looking forward to your weigh in day now!

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all of your kind words. I am feeling better now and have accepted that even though i only lost 1.5lb, its still a loss. Ive been glugging all day and have so far had 2.5Litres horay!!!! Im on a mission :)

Hello to all the newcomers, ive only been here just over a week and have always felt supported by everyone

Good luck :)

You aren't the only one looking forward to my WI day alipally!!!

Glad to hear you have cheered up Dione - have updated you on the list xxx

soontobelittlegem - 28lbs to go
shelz - 28lbs to go
Dione - 26.5lbs to go
hobbithead - 28lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
babycake - 28lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 28lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 28lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go

Thanks gem but youll be adding to that. Ive come home early from my night out as i am so disappointed with myself...I gave into tempation. i had some chicken, some mushrooms and to make it worse 2 dough sticks :( so gutted. I didnt even enjoy it and now i feel extremely sick :( wished i hadnt gone out now and comestraight home

Put it behind you and move on. Forget it happened. No drama as my CDC always says. You are only human xxx

Morning Ladies

Hope you are all well. Sorry not been about this week as been driving all over the country with work! Just realised its my TOTM this week so even though I have been very good this week I am not expected much tomorrow for my WI :cry:

Hope your week has gone well, what is everyone up to this weekend?

Big hugs to all :D:D

:bliss::p:pGood morning all,

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the hubby let me have a lie in so i have just got out of bed:eek::eek:

I am feeling gggrreeeaattt!!!!:D

Ive forgot about last night and am not going to be deflated or moan anymore :innocent0002:
I am no longer going to stress over the amount i lose each week. As long as its a loss thenim happy.

Yes yesterday was a blip, so what, i am going to be strong and work harder, if i want results then i have to work for it:character00115:

I am going to continue SS and succeed. I have made a promised myself that i am no longer going to beat myself and i am going to stay positive :vibes::wee:

This is the new and imporved me. I am sending all of the positive vibes to you all out there.

Its all about positivity, go kick yourself up the butt and think about what it will be like when we all reach our targets, which we all will!!! Lets all stick together and look forward to a new skinny us :party0049:
And remember the secret is :7834: water :)

Good luck to all that has their WI over the weekend. I wont be on here much over the weekend as will be spending quality time with the hubby and kids as he is away again on Monday for 4 days :(

Good luck everyone:party0019:

Hey Everyone Happy Saturday!

Nice to see you posting again Dione, you really should come here more often, it will help keep you focussed on why you are choosing not to eat. (note the word choose[/]) You might also want to opt out of restaurant socials until you're into the swing of things more, it will make the choice easier when you're faced with that sort of environment.

Great to see that you've returned from your journeys Hobbit and you are sticking with it!!! TOTM is a pain, but the week after usually has it's compensations!!!

Way to go Gem.... Day 5!!! We're socking to the flab girl!

Well it was shopping for patchwork quilting materials for me this morning!
Bought some lovely William Morris prints for a new project I'm about to start... it'll keep my hands and my mind busy whilst I'm not eating....

Was awake at the crack of dawn this morning for some strange reason, so I took the dog for another walk... she must think she's been kidnapped by aliens! :eek:
More washing planned for this afternoon and then, I think my sewing machine and I are going to be busy finishing off my last project so I can start the next quilt with a clear conscience ( I hate not having finished something before I start the next thing!)
BTW... got my weigh in day wrong....it's Tuesday morning not monday!.... I'm very impressed with myself, today is day 5!!!

hey ladies can i join you? i am ss'ing for 6 weeks until 3rd sept and hoping for 2 stone!
i dont know if im too late to jump on wagon...

alipally, i am jealous. i have 'making a patchwork quilt' on my list of things to do before im 30... thats june 2010 so i am running out of time to learn and make one. is it hard to do?????

xxx

Hey Cambridge 08! I'm sure that Gem will add you to the list when she next logs on!

Patchwork quilting is easy if you have a 'precise' sort of personality. Keeping everything accurate... is the key to success.

I found it really hard to do without having any lessons, as the books/patterns are confusing when I didn't understand the jargon! I did a 6 week course at 2.5 hours per week... and a bit of sewing at home in between. Now, I just go to an afternoon 'sit and sew' class every week so that I get pro help with projects when I get a bit stumped, it's also really sociable and we have a good laugh at each others gaffs and ooh and ahh at everyones work as it progresses!

duplicate post... website playing up! :eek:

Last edited:
Well ladies, i've finally finished work till monday (when my next 6 day week starts grrrrrr)
i'm feeling completly miffed today. feel bloated, fat, hungry, "bunged up" and fed up. i jumped on the scales at work this morning and it looks like i've put weight on so far this week. This can't be soddin right!!!!!! No word of a lie no food has passed my lips in 24 days. i feel like having an almighty pig out and starting fresh tomorrow. i guess the 2lb loss last week is really playing on my mind. I've upped my water to over 3 litres a day but still can't get anything moving.

sorry for the ranting i just feel really disheartened.
xoxox

Hi all!

Can i join 2? Really want to lose another 2 stone before university starts up again! :p

Back