2 stone in 6 weeks?

Wow Gem Congratulations on the great loss, bet thats made you feel great!

Way to go with the will power Dione. We ended up in Frankies and Bennies on Saturday and sat through a whole meal while my lot had 3 courses, just my sparkling water for entertainment! I think once you get it into your head your not going to eat it, it stops bothering you.

I have my first weigh in in the morning......Im so nervous and dont know why lol!

Sarah x

Good evening everyone!!!
My 1st WI is in the morning... I, like Dione, have also had a sneaky peek at the scales, so I know it's gonna be good, but I can't wait for the 'official' figure

WTG Sarah! staying away from all that food in Frankie and Benny's!
And Dione..... FABULOUS!! Can't wait to see both of our results tomorrow!

Now, do you think I'm gonna sleep tonight??? Did last night, but, I hardly ever get two nights in a row when I'm not working... so there may well be ramblings from me in the wee small hours tonight!

Hey ally
ramble away. i'm on late tonight. Good luck everyone weighing in tomorrow. Ace result Gem. and dione so proud of you for sticking to ss 100%. Hi sarah pleased to meet you and total respect due to you for sitting in frankie and benny's while everyone else ate. if i'm honest i probably have had a sleep in the car or gne shopping. i still can't handle the smell of delicious food cooking :(
xoxox

Well, it's coming up to 3 am and I've been awake for an hour tossing and turning the bloody bed... so I've gotten up, made a cup of tea and logged on to minimins!

When I get like this there's no point in staying in bed it just frustrates the hell out of me.... I simply don't need that much sleep... if I take pills, I feel hung over and lack lustre or they just don't work at all. If I lived alone I'd be more industrious and make better use of my extra wakeful hours, but as it is, I just have to be a bit quiet so I don't wake anyone else!

So as I'm awake and about to indulge in late night liquids.... I've weighed in!.....

I've lost 8.5lbs!! :D Very pleased with that result, I can tell you!
And day 8 is already here, so I'm working on next weeks weight loss!
Hmmm, need to find useful, silent, nocturnal hobby... any ideas???;)

Ali 8.5lb...excellent, well done hun :) I knew you could do it:D

Hi Sarah, pleased to meet you. I take my hat off to you, Sitting in frankie & Bennies must have been tough but you did it well done. Good luck with your WI cant wait to hear the results.

Im very tired this morning and had to wake up 2 tired grumpy little boys so i could take them to the in laws before work :( Feeling really hungry this morning but trying to hang out my 1st shake until a little later otherwise i'll struggle tonight.

I'll be back on tonight once im home from work, taken dog for a walk and put kids to bed. Hope everyone has a good day 100% ss.

Heres to thin tuesday :)

Wi this morning and 3lbs off! was hoping for a little bit more but im happy :)

a well done ally and a well done for jiggly xoxox
I'm currently doing a little work dodging LOL so will be jumping on and off today.
My CDC has brought my WI foward to tonight (only 6 days) i dont know if i'm scared or excited!!!! what ifits another poor show on the scales?? oh well not really much i can do but drink my shakes and have my water :)

Well off I trotted to see my CDC and to be weighed! Well my start weight was 17st 3.5 llbs I now weigh.....................................................
16 Stone :cry:(happy tears) I held it together while I was in there but got to the car and rang DH and Mum and I cried I was sooooo pleased!

Amazing Sarah super well done. Was that all in a week??? Bet your OH is well chuffed for you too
xoxox

OMG! Sarah!! 17.5lb!!! was that in a week????

I'm really really pleased for you!

Gem... Didn't see your post last time! Congratulations on your loss this week!

Babycake, good luck just keep on with the shakes and glugging the water... you'll be absolutely fine, afterall, whats' 24 hours????

2 stones in 6 weeks is really shaping up!

Thank You :D. It was my first week well just over! He couldnt wait to know as I have refused to get on the scales until today and he has noticed the change. Its given me the determination for this week now.

Sarah x

It was just over a week as I have been on nights so couldnt get to see my CDC within 1 week. I just stuck to it 100%, sipped my way through 4 litres plus a day and did a morning walk every other day.

Just a quick post as i finish my lunch break. Need some help! I am feeling totally exhausted today and very very hungry (which is why i came on here. Why am i feeling so hungry today? I have just had a choc shake (hot) as that is supposed to fill you up more but it hasnt even touched the sides :(

Really feeling the need to eat...please help xxx

Amazing Sarah! thats great, you must be over the moon!

Stay positive Dione! And drink lots of water, might make you feel more full! And when i feel really hungry, i go on the Topshop website and look at clothes that i want to get into, gives me a bit of a boost :)

Dione dont buckle under the rumblings. grab a bottle of water and hold out for tea time. xoxox

Back