2 Stone of flab gone FOREVER!!

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
Ive hit the 28lbs mark - 2 stone of flab gone FOREVER. Im so pleased, Ive never lost this much weight before in my life :)

Hope you're all doing brilliantly. WW rocks!! xx

Thanks ladies - youve both had fab losses too. nicoleaimee youve lost two stone as well!! *High Five* Yay well done x x

oooooh i know, exciting eh? 2st gone forever! ive still got about another 2 to go though :-( but at least im not 14st anymore wooooop

Yay!! I'd like to lose another 3 stone - but just concentrating on every 7lbs lost right now. Heres to the next half a stone :)

Well done!!!!!!!!!! :D

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

thats brill hun delighted for you !!!!!

:happy096::happy096: Fantastic hun you really deserve it :D you too nicoleaimee

Ive got 4lbs to lose for 2stone but have 4 stone after that for my 1st target so I have a long journey.

Thanks for all your support xxx;)

Huge well done to you :party0011:

It is a wonderful thing to get another shiny sliver 7, I look forward to getting my 2 stone next week :D

Congrats! great work! :D x

Well done! It's the best feeling ever to be the lightest you remember being!

Congratulations! TIPS!!!

Drink water like there's no tomorrow, when you feel the urge to snack, stay strong and imagine all the lovely clothes you'll be able to buy at goal and keep busy. This is going to sound a bit silly but when I'm watching telly and the break comes on, I get up and jog on the spot/around the room until the programme starts again. It soon adds up and you can easily do an hour or more a day.

Thanks for all your lovely words of encouragement, it means alot :) xx

ooooh good luck for this week mrs, you are like my WW twin! are you noticing your WL in yourself? i cant really see it yet but everyone else can :) which is a good thing lol

Yeay! Well done you! You must be so proud.

Can't wait until I can post my first silver 7. You are an inspiration.

Love me x

ooooh good luck for this week mrs, you are like my WW twin! are you noticing your WL in yourself? i cant really see it yet but everyone else can :) which is a good thing lol

Yay WW twin!! Cool! :D Ive really started to notice just recently as all my old clothes fit me again - was shocked when I realised my waist measurement has gone from 39 inches to 32! Am looking forward to these clothes getting too roomy - then I can go shopping Hurrah! You'll see your own loss yourself soon enough - you'll probably wake up one morning and see a massive difference, like I did - twin! ;)

Yeay! Well done you! You must be so proud.

Can't wait until I can post my first silver 7. You are an inspiration.

Love me x

An inspiration? moi? *blushes* thanks chick - You'll get your first silver soon enough, good luck!! xx

Back