2 stone off before my holiday!

Good luck for the start of your journey....stay strong and in a few days you will be well into the swing of things :)

sooo first day hasnt went too bad. had the toffee, nut an rasin bar for breakfast, well half of it an then the other half on my first break at work bout half ten. had the thai chicken soup for lunch, not great :( jus home so gona have a shake. been drinkin plenty of water an green tea all day, altho still have a slightly sore head. mite change my routine an try the shake in the mornin cos i need plenty of energy for work.... an btw i work in an m&s simply foods store so temptation is everywhere!!!

Oh nooo ! That must be really tough ! I live m n s (too much obviously hence this diet) . Wad going to go tonight with OH as kitchen pretty empty but he is too tired .., congrats on first day . If you are flagging tonight have an extra soup or shake . You might find evenings tough at first . Lots of folks split the packs . Hopefully once in ketosis you won't feel too hungry first thing x

thanks for the tip, splitting the packs is a gud idea... espec durin the day wen im at work :) i jus gota stay strong, workin in m&s or not! lol

beachbodplz said:
sooo first day hasnt went too bad. had the toffee, nut an rasin bar for breakfast, well half of it an then the other half on my first break at work bout half ten. had the thai chicken soup for lunch, not great :( jus home so gona have a shake. been drinkin plenty of water an green tea all day, altho still have a slightly sore head. mite change my routine an try the shake in the mornin cos i need plenty of energy for work.... an btw i work in an m&s simply foods store so temptation is everywhere!!!

Oh no I love their food poor you :(

so weighed myself this mornin... 3lbs off after the first day :) im jus gona do daily weigh ins out of curiousity but actually record my weekly weigh ins. headache is bad today, drinkin as much water as poss to try an ease it. soo tough gettin out of bed this mornin havin no energy!

so weighed myself this mornin... 3lbs off after the first day :) im jus gona do daily weigh ins out of curiousity but actually record my weekly weigh ins. headache is bad today, drinkin as much water as poss to try an ease it. soo tough gettin out of bed this mornin havin no energy!
fantastic :) i like daily weigh in's too lol

Your'e doing brilliantly....keep it up x

soo at work today i gave into one double devon toffee frm a bag of m&s sweets that was sittin in the canteen....my mouth was actaully waterin lukin at them... feel soooooooooo guilty now! :(

Don't feel too guilty, I think everyone slips now & then. What matters is that you only had one.
Oh, and a random question, what does boke mean?

as of this mornin i have 10lbs off after 6days! :D soooooo hapi! an i know i should be havin all 3 sachets every day but yest an the day before, instead of the rotten exante soup for dinner i had meat an veg instead....even hada sneaky mini solero after sunday dinner yest an i stil lost 2lbs in a day! i defo think im gona keep goin this way, jus do 2 exante durin the day an veg an meat for dinner.... im not even hungry! energy levels are rite up ther!

ok no weightloss last nite (prob cos i jinxed in an that solero has caught up with me haha) so after week 1 total weight loss is 10lbs :)

so disgusted with myself! i had to go to belfast fore trainning with work today an there were bowls of sweets for each group to keep us goin throughout the day...i had about 20! tested my urine wen i came home ther an im no longer in ketosis, had half pound on this mornin even before i went so im on a real downer. gonna take another 4days to get into ketosis again :(

back on track today.... even signed up to a spin/ kettlebell class tonite, feel absolutely knackered cos it was so intense and im on exante. onwards an upwards tho!!

Back