2 STONE TO BMI - I CAN DO THIS!!!

I just took delivery of a whole new beanie stash and right now I'm in Pumpkin spice heaven hehehehe. A choc chewy bar and a hot cup of coffee...mmm, life could be much worse on a diet, eh? :D
beanie (480x640) (225x300).jpg

Yeah, we moved in Friday and concluded all the to and fro's from the old place by Saturday evening and boyyyy, does my whole body ache!!! My fitbit steps were off the hook with all the climbing stairs and walking

your body probably retained some water from all of that. Plus you were probably not drinking much right? don't worry it'll even out as long as you keep at it.

your body probably retained some water from all of that. Plus you were probably not drinking much right? don't worry it'll even out as long as you keep at it.
I hope so :). Getting to weekend!!! and weekend means weigh in!!! Hope to see some good news this week!!! :)

Having my 'Chocolate Mint shake-a-la beanies Mint Chocolate Coffee' midday snackeroo:D

Weigh-in day and still 87kg. Meh...o_O. Had a peanut bar this morning. For a change. :D Had a cup of black pumpkin spice coffee with a spoonful of choc mint shake and washing it all down with water. Want to start my Yoga regime in earnest from this evening; I've set up a mini dojo in my new house for that purpose. Also invested in an omron family scale that monitors all the stuff you want a scale to monitor - bmi, visceral fat, skeletal muscle wotsitcalled, resting bmr, kcal, bells n whistles:rolleyes: - the kids are having a field day weighing themselves continuously; its majestically set up in the mini-dojo room hehehe. It is off by 0.4kg from my consultant's scale; as in it adds a 0.4 extra:rolleyes:..as if I need that. But it's better higher than conveniently lower - just wished for a bit more accuracy; or probably being new its my consultant's scale that's off? Who knows? Anyhoooo - (grinch quotes:p) it's not quite encouraging to stall this way when target seems so well within reach - coupled with the season festivities round the corner - it's going to be a lot of determination to stay under 88kg till January if I don't start seeing some traction here :(

That fridge area is a no-go zone. The hubster brought back a whole cannister of cashew nuts last night. Coupled with lots of soda and juice that could feed a small army. I'm guessing its the nuts that brought out the peanut-bar monster in me :rolleyes:. Rant rant rant at potential diet saboteurs :upyours::flamingmade::rant::D

...gave in to a handful:rolleyes:

Back at you, Monday!!! :D

Energy levels are soaring!!! Looking into planks; noticed I have the weakest core imaginable on the planet; no stamina and no strength - but what I have is a mean solid good attitude and a sharp looking shaping up body to boot - yes the bod and the figure is coming out very nicely - so let's start looking into doing this!!!:D

I'm starting adding in food and calories from Jan - reverse dieting through the steps - the rest of the weight needed to be lost by then will have to go gradually and slowly where I swap muscle for fat. The slow aches I feel from lifting weights over the weekend are really making me feel good - nothing too strenuous as I'm still very low calorie - but I'm gearing up seriously and can see nice gym times afoot in the near future;). Lot's of encouragement coming my way!!!

:D:D:D

Back at you, Monday!!! :D

Energy levels are soaring!!! Looking into planks; noticed I have the weakest core imaginable on the planet; no stamina and no strength - but what I have is a mean solid good attitude and a sharp looking shaping up body to boot - yes the bod and the figure is coming out very nicely - so let's start looking into doing this!!!:D

I'm starting adding in food and calories from Jan - reverse dieting through the steps - the rest of the weight needed to be lost by then will have to go gradually and slowly where I swap muscle for fat. The slow aches I feel from lifting weights over the weekend are really making me feel good - nothing too strenuous as I'm still very low calorie - but I'm gearing up seriously and can see nice gym times afoot in the near future;). Lot's of encouragement coming my way!!!

:D:D:D

haha I think that's exactly what I said when I started to do plank challenges. Trust me, it comes very quickly - some days I'm sore, others leave me wondering if I've done them right!
I love that feeling of satisfaction you get from working out when just before the workout you were trying to make a deal with yourself not to work out! or maybe that's just me :oops:

haha I think that's exactly what I said when I started to do plank challenges. Trust me, it comes very quickly - some days I'm sore, others leave me wondering if I've done them right!
I love that feeling of satisfaction you get from working out when just before the workout you were trying to make a deal with yourself not to work out! or maybe that's just me :oops:

lolzy-lolzy...:DI'm guessing it's the same for most of us with weight issues - carrying so much weight around for so long does take it's toll psychologically; so now that you're a bit lighter and can move much better, exercise is usually easier 'done' than 'said' or shall I say 'anticipated' :D:D:D....;)

Not having much traction on the scale department - still having fun with my new toy (scale :D) - but I'm not as bothered as I used to be as its giving good numbers on the muscle mass. Serves me right too for disobeying the weigh-in rule of only once a week, but what's the point of a new toy if you can't play with it :p:p:p On the positive side I was able to hold a plank for 20 seconds today; couldn't even get into position the first day I tried it:rolleyes:. Means the core is picking up :stickdance:. Slowly slowly slowly....couch potato to super star athlete don't happen overnight;)

My Yoga balance is still very off; finding it very very impossible to stand on my left leg as the right one is still quite heavy - those legs are probably where all the rest of the 2 stones I'm trying to shift are lurking as they really are 'xl' :( with the right one slightly larger. Ah well, we need to carry with us the badges of our indulgences over the years 'anyhoo'. At least now I'm very happy to know they aren't lipodema or lymphedema legs - just fat:D. (serious muscle too, really built those leg muscles from hauling over 100's of kilos around these years)...That's consolation as fat can go with time while the latter can't unless you do surgery.

Doing more of weights, stairs and yoga for now - don't wanna tip over the calorie restriction limit and crash burn out, lol. Moving into protein and veggies on the 4th meal; I wanna establish a transition to step 2 within the last 2 weeks of the month so that officially 2018 starts with conscious reverse diet plus exercise routine. Time to start letting go of the CWP stabilizer wheels!!!

Not having much traction on the scale department - still having fun with my new toy (scale :D) - but I'm not as bothered as I used to be as its giving good numbers on the muscle mass. Serves me right too for disobeying the weigh-in rule of only once a week, but what's the point of a new toy if you can't play with it :p:p:p On the positive side I was able to hold a plank for 20 seconds today; couldn't even get into position the first day I tried it:rolleyes:. Means the core is picking up :stickdance:. Slowly slowly slowly....couch potato to super star athlete don't happen overnight;)

My Yoga balance is still very off; finding it very very impossible to stand on my left leg as the right one is still quite heavy - those legs are probably where all the rest of the 2 stones I'm trying to shift are lurking as they really are 'xl' :( with the right one slightly larger. Ah well, we need to carry with us the badges of our indulgences over the years 'anyhoo'. At least now I'm very happy to know they aren't lipodema or lymphedema legs - just fat:D. (serious muscle too, really built those leg muscles from hauling over 100's of kilos around these years)...That's consolation as fat can go with time while the latter can't unless you do surgery.

Doing more of weights, stairs and yoga for now - don't wanna tip over the calorie restriction limit and crash burn out, lol. Moving into protein and veggies on the 4th meal; I wanna establish a transition to step 2 within the last 2 weeks of the month so that officially 2018 starts with conscious reverse diet plus exercise routine. Time to start letting go of the CWP stabilizer wheels!!!

So funny about the yoga! I did it for years at a higher weight with no balance problems... No i feel like I'm a trembling bit of jelly blob that can't find it's balance... Something to look forward to redressing in the year to come!

So funny about the yoga! I did it for years at a higher weight with no balance problems... No i feel like I'm a trembling bit of jelly blob that can't find it's balance... Something to look forward to redressing in the year to come!

well...we are growing older....:rolleyes:

:D

...Stuck in a rut - exercise, eat, sleep - exercise (wash, rinse, repeat:rolleyes:) - and weight gain?:confused::confused::confused: Ah well, they do say that muscle weighs more. But I'm not deterred; I know I average 800 - 1000 calories daily so there's no way on earth it's pound creep, so let the muscle develop and help to eat up the fat - then - at least so they say - ah well....plodding on...

Back