2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

Clairem89

Hey, started this diet on Friday, im now on day 3 and have been struggling today!! :( really let myself down by eating something today but felt soo guilty and sick afterward i have learnt my lesson not to do it again!! Im determined now! Just hope i can keep it up. Is anyone else finding it hard? does it really get easier??

Hi, good luck with your plan.

I've got just under 4 stone to go overall...

but my mini target is to get another 30lb off in 10 weeks time (I'm going on holiday) will keep checking this to see how your getting on,
What plan you following? X

claiem89. i hope you're being sensible about eating??? from you saying youve eaten "something" implies you're not really eating at all. So i hope you are vecause its deadly unsafe not to eat. not to mention you'll gain all the weight back again and maybe more! eat sensibly and dont beat yourself up about slipping. being strong is being ablebto pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go again with determination. thats the key to succeas. good luck with your journey

Hi Lush lash , im on 3 shakes/soups a day!! not sure what plan thats called :S lol... xx

Hi Loulabelle, I meant I let myself down by eating carbs on sunday sorry I should have worded my intro better... but I am determined now and havent touched anything I shouldnt since Sunday!! fingers crossed i stick to it and thank you for your support xx

Back