2 stone to lose! New to slimming world ee plan.

tech1960ps said:
Good luck with your first weigh in.

For everyone that likes chips/crisps, here is a good way to make home made crisps, use the 3 bladed side of a grater to cut thin slivers of potatoe, spray baking tray with pam, spray potatoes slices with pam and bake in the oven turning half way through cooking for even brownness. They come out quiet good and are free on green days.:D

Oooh. Ty for that, may try that tonight to take work with me tomorrow, with salt on of course haha x

Hi Jodie - & welcome.
SW works - whether you choose EE or red/green. I prefer R/G as I can have lots of protein 1 day and lost of carbs the next (I'm a carb fiend!).

If you like chips have you found the syn free recipe yet? It's here
Syn-free chips - Recipes - Slimming World - free on green & extra easy.
BTW s&v are free any day so don't panic!

So had my team meeting today, knew I'd struggle as I always do. I have 3 15 hr shifts fri sat and Sunday. Dreading them! So I had one tiny saus roll 3syns, with my tortilla and baked beans. Breakfast consisted of fat free yoghurt lots of strawberries and melon. Then this afternoon I had 2 choc digestive, absolutely disgusted when I read they are 4 syns each!! Won't be wasting my syns on them again! Anyway had a banging head ache driving home and feeling a big off and craving choc. I'm coming to the end of totm so tht doesn't help. soon as I get in I have a 'fudge' choc bar, and now I have had a taste for choc I just want to go and demolish a big bar! Feeling pretty crap today, feel bloated, have period pains, cravings for choc and my 1st weigh in looms tmz morning! Iv I'm struggling now, surely I've not a chance of losing 2 stone. Bah :-(

Awww dont feel down jodie :(

We all get those days sometimes, where u just feel crappy and want to binge eat all day. One biccie turns to two turns to four...oops diet ruined! But the best thing about SW is that its not a diet, and it caters for the days when we go off track. Whats important is having the odd day off but recovering afterwards to continue your weight loss and not totally de-rail yourself and let it carry on for days. Make sure u go to your weigh in and stay to group u might suprise yourself...keep up the good work, you havnt done as bad as you think you have hun! (although im sensing u might be eating a big bar of choccie as we speak lol!) but even if you are, your only human! Stay on track and u will deffo lose the 2 stone :) xxx

Laura250blue said:
Awww dont feel down jodie :(

We all get those days sometimes, where u just feel crappy and want to binge eat all day. One biccie turns to two turns to four...oops diet ruined! But the best thing about SW is that its not a diet, and it caters for the days when we go off track. Whats important is having the odd day off but recovering afterwards to continue your weight loss and not totally de-rail yourself and let it carry on for days. Make sure u go to your weigh in and stay to group u might suprise yourself...keep up the good work, you havnt done as bad as you think you have hun! (although im sensing u might be eating a big bar of choccie as we speak lol!) but even if you are, your only human! Stay on track and u will deffo lose the 2 stone :) xxx

Thanks for the lovely reply, I haven't succumbed to the choc yet. I'm trying to reason with myself. Weigh in tmz morn then big bar of choc, I've worked out I have 50 syns left from this week. Maybe if I've done well tmra morn, it'll give me the push I need for the rest of the week. I'm making chilli and rice as I type. Do u think that'll be too heavy on my tum and reflect on the scales tmz? X

No darls - chomp away!

U digest it all over night anyway - Im never bothered about the night before a weigh in...Just have a light breakfast on the morning of your weigh in (unless its late eve?what time is the weigh in 2moz?)

Its really hard on your first week sometimes, because u havnt seen the weight come off yet, so your always doubting wether or not it works but it does! :)

Have a nice eve and try and resist the choccie for now, like u say, if youve lost tommorow u can have a big bar to celebrate!
Ive started doing a weird thing when I have major cravings and I know ive already had too many syns, I go online and look at clothes I want to buy when Im at target! Usually it works hehe!

xxx

Laura250blue said:
No darls - chomp away!

U digest it all over night anyway - Im never bothered about the night before a weigh in...Just have a light breakfast on the morning of your weigh in (unless its late eve?what time is the weigh in 2moz?)

Its really hard on your first week sometimes, because u havnt seen the weight come off yet, so your always doubting wether or not it works but it does! :)

Have a nice eve and try and resist the choccie for now, like u say, if youve lost tommorow u can have a big bar to celebrate!
Ive started doing a weird thing when I have major cravings and I know ive already had too many syns, I go online and look at clothes I want to buy when Im at target! Usually it works hehe!

xxx

Ooh that's a fab idea? How much you lost so far? I'll be happy just to get back in my old dresses. Maybe i should get them out for motivation haha. My weigh in is 10am so I won't eat or drink b4 lol xx

Yeah if its at ten I would wait until you get back for brekkie!

I got out some old jeans I used to fit into but it depressed me :cry: lol! I go on ASOS/river island/topshop etc and just look at all the pretty summer dresses and imagine what i would wear them to/with - its addictive and very motivating! Also go on youtube and put some of your fave tunes on while u "window shop" - very fun ways to waste time :)

Its really easy for that "im going to do this. i WILL BE SLIM" feeling to dissapear when you want choccie :(

Good luck for tommorow, cant wait to see how u did!!! xx

Laura250blue said:
Oh and in answer to ur question, not lost yet as i started Friday so i find out friday morning 9am! Eeeek! x

Ooh so we really are in same boat eh, I'll be rooting for you come Friday then. I'm more nervous about this weigh in than I ever was with ww, understandable though as with ww I expected results as I was practically starving myself whereas with this I feel I'm eating too much haha! X

So I lost 4lbs which Is good considering I've been eating mince all week (lean mince which has syns value not extra lean lol) and ive only done exercise twice. Anyway, I won't go into the cheesy garlic bread and chips I had at the pub for lunch lol (choc for afters) I don't feel guilty, I've saved 50 syns over the last week so I deserve it hehe. I now weigh 10.2. I'm giving myself a personal target now as have s night out planned in July. By the 29th of June I would like to weigh 9.7! That's 9lbs I have to lose in 6 weeks. Gta try my best! X

Omg Jodie thats brilliant! 4lb! :wee:

And like you said, you had mince etc and u were worried u wouldnt lose!

How exciting is it when you discover you can eat and still lose weight? U will sure get to target, just hop back on the wagon tommorow :)

Yes I will, having 2 pieces of toast for tea, it isn't too bad but feels like a treat as I haven't touched bread all week! Ur turn next b funny if we lose the same x

Well got up with a bit of a bloated tum this morning after enjoying my food yesterday. Had 2 lovely syn free chilli sausages and beans for breakfast. For tea I think I'll have a syn free burger with wedges and peas yummy! Lunch, I'm not sure yet. Taking my little un swimming today and when the o/h gets in I'll either go the gym or on my own treadmill. I'd love to lose 3 lbs this week so I get my half stone and also so I go on the stone under. I know I'm expecting a lot haha. I spose id b happy with 2 lbs too x

Hi jodie,

its good that ur back on it today after having (well deserved!) treats yesterday! where are the chilli sausages from? they sound v yummy!

:)

Hello, we have these ppl that let u order syn free meat, loadsa the stuff. They cone into our meetings with their display etc. They go to some Market and buy in bulk. It's good.

Well didn't end up eatin much ydy or any exercise. Wasnt feeling well after swimming with the little un. Had my 2 sausages and beans for Brek, no lunch, no snacks, tea was 2 weetabix and a muiller yoghurt. I'm sure I'll more than make up for it today haha! Not sure wats for lunch or Brek today but I'll have my syn free burgers for tea I think with wedges or fries (syn free of course)

Gl today Laura. Cnt wait to hear ur loss! X

Back