2 Week Challenge Success Express

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Does anyone fancy joining me for a two week success express challenge? I want to get my Club10 before i go away and feel like i haven't been as focussed on superfrees as i was at the start of my weight loss and want to get back in to it! i'm hoping to lose 5lb in two weeks (from 1st July as it's my WI day)

Anyone up for it?

I dont understand SE to be honest, but I like the idea of loosing 5lb in two weeks! Can anyone help me understand it please? Thanks :)

Basically SE means you have three meals a day, plus the usual HExA and HExB's (which you can use with meals or as snacks) any snacks, starters or desserts that aren't superfree (or Hex's) have to be synned. Also your meals have to be 1/3 free red/green (or a mix) and 2/3 superfree. How's it sound?
Natt you can still do green, but you just have 2/3 superfree and 1/3 green.

If anyone is in i'll start a list on this post that can be cut and paste in to each post with targets.

Chuffy_29 - Target 5lb - week 1 0lb - week 2 0lb

It's a variation of the Red/Green plans. I can't remember if its the turn the plate into thirds one or the different meal is a different plan one. The other one is called Mix2Max, it's supposed to be the first port of call when your weight loss has slowed down.

Someone will come by soon and make sense!

...tempted

xx

Just dropped in to wish you luck - SE is a great plan, but you will find yourself stocking up on fruit and veg a couple of times a week!

Plan it well, and the lb's should melt away :D

Good luck to all who take this on - I've done it for a week but 2 weeks is a tough call as you have to really plan your meals and must follow the 1/3 to 2/3rds rule. No more mountains of pasta!!

It really really DOES work though so the very best of luck!

Sounds difficult as I realyl dont like salad and the only superfree foods i like is strawberrys and quorn 'chicken' pieces.

Hiya... im with you...
(but need to have some syns at the weekend lol as going out for my friends birthday!)
But i did kind of SE last week and lost 5lbs! (only did it monday to saturday tho... sunday was a bad day!)...(probably put it all back on again now eeek!)
but ill give it a go!

are you recording what you eat in this thread or doing a separate one in the food diaries section?

are you starting on weds or today? xx

xx

I'm in! I've never tried it as it sounds very strict, but that's what I nweed right now, have been waaay off the rails for ages arhhhhhh! xx

I'll start a diary in the diary threads, and post the loss here! I start Wednesday as it's my weigh in day and i need to get some veggies in to get going!

Ok... ive started posting my food diary in the diary threads... so ill keep a record of it in there... and then losses in here...
(if there are any) my OHs birthday on friday... and friends birthday on saturday....
must be good... must save my syns for that!

Good luck and hope WI on weds goes well for you :) x

breakfast is ok i think. I shall be having yogurt fresh fruit, and some ham (or cheese) on the side, or sometimes omelette with bacon or cheese and fruit, or possibly a fry up with tomatoes, bacon, egg, mushrooms. Will definately be going thru alot of fruit and veg this next couple of weeks!

Back