2 week trial. Sarah's diary.

Omg the hair loss! I really really really suffered with hairloss. Terribly. It's just starting to get back to normal thankgod. I though I was gonna end up bald. Was really worried at one point, that is my main reason for not wanting to VLCD again. It was coming out in handfuls. Even the other half commented on how he was finding my hair everywhere, how bloody scary. Xxx

I know my hoover was under serious pressure everyday, everywhere I went there was a trail of hair behind me, it got noticeable when I was dying my roots and I could see my scalp!

I'm getting hair loss on JUDDD tho too. Not sure why.

Thats not good LB, up the vitamin D intake that helped me get back to normal

Vitamin D helps? Ill get some!

Well its an up day for me today and as much as I though I would wake up and make myself a massive fry up.... I havent. Not even that hungry. Ive had some hummus and pitta. I know that sounds like a weird breakfast but i just fancied it.

Had a sneaky little weigh this morning, i know this isnt a true reflection just yet but just under 2 pounds off :)

stuck strictly to my down days and i plan to stick strictly to this for the next few weeks. I think this is gonna fit nicely. Xxx

Vitamin D helps? Ill get some!

Well its an up day for me today and as much as I though I would wake up and make myself a massive fry up.... I havent. Not even that hungry. Ive had some hummus and pitta. I know that sounds like a weird breakfast but i just fancied it.

Had a sneaky little weigh this morning, i know this isnt a true reflection just yet but just under 2 pounds off :)

stuck strictly to my down days and i plan to stick strictly to this for the next few weeks. I think this is gonna fit nicely. Xxx

Brilliant, whats the plan for the weekend 2 ups?

I don't think your breakfast sounds weird at all, in fact the day after my first down I had a packet of salt and vinegar crisps, I don't normally eat crisps let alone salt and vinegar ones, but for some reason I wanted them, weird innit?

Mmmm salt and vinegar crisps!

On a down day today, I'm not too bthered though as I had a pretty hefty up day yesterday. So today im on damage control lol. xxxx

Weight watchers, low carb & low fat, Atkins, cabbage soup, slimfast, slimming world, exante, low calorie.... These are a few of the diets I have attempted over the years.

If this JUDDD works for me (it still feels a bit too good to be true until I see results) then I am going to be one very very happy lady. Starting to feel a little peckish so gonna have my soup soon, will try hold off till 5ish, got a pint of sugar free jelly made up in the fridge to go though later. But knowing that tomorrow is the weekend and I can eat is just a godsend. And I'm pretty sure by Monday I will be more than ready for a down day.

On Wednesday and Fridays down days next week I am going to try the potato hack.... LANARKWITCH you must feel like I'm following your lead here.... I followed you to JUDDD and now to the potato hack haha. xxx

Up day today, had around 1400 cals and don't think I'll have many more but yesterday I reckon I nailed around 2220 so it's balanced out. Down day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it to be honest. Gonna try the potato hack on weds..... Looking forward to it strangely xxxxx

Yaaayy you are getting into the swing of it now, the potato hack really works, I 've got all my weekend gains off and it's only Monday!

Still here JUDDDing away, down day today, just had a few coffees so far. Had a pretty big up day yesterday so will have a super low down day today. Not finding this too bad at all.

Lost 3lb for week 1 :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm now 14.7.... So not ideal however it's going in the right direction at long bloody last xxxxxx

Down day today, this is going great, yeah by the end of a down day I'm ready to eat anything and all I can think of is food but I do think it's psychological because as soon as morning comes I find myself thinking hmmmm not actually that hungry.

Im feeling slimmer, I'm definitely feeling more than 3lb slimmer which is weird cos I haven't lost anymore. Also feeling a bit bunged up.... This may mean dulcolax is calling which I hate!

Yesterday's up day was quite bad...crunch nut cornflakes.. LOTS of crisps, LOTS of hummus... A jacket potato &beans, then stir fry, brown rice, chicken and sweet chilli sauce and 2 rice crispie cakes. That's hardly a balanced diet.

Well so far this week I have lost a further 2lb..... Seriously no idea how. On Tuesday I ate like I was aiming to gain.

On one up day here is what I nailed..... this is a bit embarrassing but here goes

Bowl of crunch nut and a pack of quavers
2 vege sausage rolls from the bakery.
A snicker
4... YES 4 crispie cakes.
bowl of chips
cadburys caramel out the vending machine
hot chocolates
packet of quavers
Mini eggs

this is outrageous! Allthough on my next up day I did behave with a chicken stirfry and brown rice and nothing too processed and nothing too outrageously fattening. Definitely getting into the swing of things now, I know when I go silly on one up day to not go as mental on the next and usually a down day will sort me out.

Im finding on my down days I have to waste my cals on silly things. I'm finding that if I try and use them for proper food I end up starving but if I use them on rubbish.... Like yesterday... A packet of discos 150, two Oreos about 120, sugar free jello and milk in my coffee I don't feel as hard done by. But next week I'm deffo gonna try the potato hack. I totally forgot this week if I'm honest.

Got a heavy night tonight food wise so thinking of fasting tomorrow and having Monday as an upday. Not sure yet, will see how it goes xxxx

Here to subscribe. Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with JUDDD.

Well so far this week I have lost a further 2lb..... Seriously no idea how. On Tuesday I ate like I was aiming to gain.

On one up day here is what I nailed..... this is a bit embarrassing but here goes

Bowl of crunch nut and a pack of quavers
2 vege sausage rolls from the bakery.
A snicker
4... YES 4 crispie cakes.
bowl of chips
cadburys caramel out the vending machine
hot chocolates
packet of quavers
Mini eggs

this is outrageous! Allthough on my next up day I did behave with a chicken stirfry and brown rice and nothing too processed and nothing too outrageously fattening. Definitely getting into the swing of things now, I know when I go silly on one up day to not go as mental on the next and usually a down day will sort me out.

Im finding on my down days I have to waste my cals on silly things. I'm finding that if I try and use them for proper food I end up starving but if I use them on rubbish.... Like yesterday... A packet of discos 150, two Oreos about 120, sugar free jello and milk in my coffee I don't feel as hard done by. But next week I'm deffo gonna try the potato hack. I totally forgot this week if I'm honest.

Got a heavy night tonight food wise so thinking of fasting tomorrow and having Monday as an upday. Not sure yet, will see how it goes xxxx

That was pretty epic mrs!! LOl, hope you enjoyed every bit of it though!!

I'm back on potatoes for tea tonight and will try and see if I can do it until Thursday, shouldn't be a problem, I'm not sick of them yet!

Have been juddding very half heartedly. But todsy I'm at 14st1.5lb. Fingers crossed those 13's appear ASAP.

Starting to feel a bit more motivated with it being April and summer looming xxxxxx

Have been juddding very half heartedly. But todsy I'm at 14st1.5lb. Fingers crossed those 13's appear ASAP.

Starting to feel a bit more motivated with it being April and summer looming xxxxxx

Glad to see you back on the forum my old mucker, 1.5 is nothing to you mrs xxxxxxxxxxxx I see the 13's in my crystal ball xxx

14 today :) hoping and praying and desperately pleading that the 13's will pop up in a few days lol.

Desperate to see the 13's so I can drill my way through them and see a 12. For me to see a 12 I will be where I finished up on exante and I looked good then.

Friend suggested to me I have body dysmorphia yesterday. Going to read up on, I don't I do but honestly I have a terrible body image. xxxx

13.12 yayyyyyy

Back