2 weeks in

Motty

Done LL 2 years ago lost 6st and put all back on due to stress. Now I have started exante mainly because of cost but now I'm missing talking to people doing the same thing. The diet for me is easy so don't really need motivating (yet lol). Just chat really.

Hi Motty and welcome. It's a good place for chat and it's nice to speak to everyone else in the same boat. Look forward to hearing your progress x

Last edited:
Thanks love.
It's going ok I think, I didn't want to weigh myself all the time so I said I would do it every time I ordered another bumper pack but I got curious and did at the 1 week mark and was 7lb down. Staying off them for another 2 weeks no though as I don't want to become obsessed lol

I know the feeling about putting it all back on again. I lost 6.5 stone in 2008 and have managed to put it all back on again. I just can't believe I did it after swearing I would never be fat again.
It sounds like you're doing fab if you're already 2 weeks in

Well let's face it it's all about will power on these things and after, but since shifting 13st of useless man I think i will succeed this time lol

Well done for getting to the 2 weeks mark, I'm only on day 4 and can't imagine reaching 2 weeks but I'm going to give it a dam good try. Hope you manage to do well.

Hi Motty!

I too did LL. I lost over 8 stone (almost 9) and put 2 back on. I am here to:

1: Shed that 2 stone
2: Start to feel good about myself
3: FINALLY get to my target weight!!!

I must say, all that I miss about LL is the Nut Fudge bars! I do miss the forum but I have to admit, this is just as good, if not better!!!!

I am on day 4- how are you finding it?

Jem xxxxx

Well done on the loss, like I said the hardest and best bit for me was shifting the 13st man and that was my first target reached lol. I gave in and weighed myself this morning and have lost my 1st stone so now 13-9, want to get back down to 10 and I will be able to put me bum back in my Levi's lol

1: lose 1st ??? 15days
2: lose 2st
3: lose 3st
4: lose 4st
5: reach 10st

Tried to put smileys on but that didn't work so now have question marks lol
I'm finding it easy again to be honest no stress this time so happy lol
I do miss the raspberry yogurt bars but that still doesn't make me wanna spend over 70 a week on LL lol

Jeez!!! £70 weekly wow that's expensive. Well done on the losses before and now guys, you make it sound easy-peasy which is a good thing for a VLCD virgin like me.

Not everyone finds it easy which I a shame, when I done LL I was the envy of everyone lol, my "councillor" used to say I should be the poster girl BUT I think the reason I find it easy is stubbornness..... I am not wasting money again and as soon as you have a blip your just throwing money away

Hi everyone i have done 2 weeks and i have lost in total 1 stone 1lb !! cant quite believe it but feel so much better for it already .the only pounds i have gained so far is 5 pounds in money! my other half is buying a couple of scratch cards as a reward every week ! heres to saving towards a few new clothes ,good luck to you all we can do this!!!

Well done that's amazing in 2 weeks!. It's so motivating to read about big losses. Can't wait til my weigh day on Wednesday.

I weigh in wednesday and cant wait :) been tempted but dont want to get disheartened. I am craving goodies but definately not hungry x

Back