2 weeks too long

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
of messing about!

I have been snacking on ridiculous items of food, and on friday put on 4lbs :cry:

I'm determined that today Monday 28th is a new start for me, ss - right through until Mid December.

As I'm over half way there and now starting to find sticking with it difficult, I need to get on here more often and get my brain 'into' cd. I find once I'm in Ketosis I get into a nice little routine and can keep going. But the days of feeling hungry and headachy takes it's toll.

Today I plan on taking the day as it comes, but the minute I think of food or anything un-cd related, I am straight back onto minimins. I MUST get back into Ketosis and loose this weight.

I hate loosing motivation, I so want it back! Bring on Ketosis!

Hugs x x x

Good luck Emma. I have been messing about too and like you am now determined to stay 100% SS until Christmas at least. We can do it!

Good luck, it's difficult getting back into the mindset isn't it! I've had 3 weeks hols, ate everything in sight in the first 2 and put on 12lbs - I've tried to get back this week and have lost 5lbs of that but know that at my WI tomorrow I'll have a big gain:( I will join you in that quest to stick to plan 100% - and meet you here frequently!

Hi,

thanks for sharing. It's reassuring that we are all human. I have had a few issues too.
This site does help thats for sure!

You will be just fine!

Good luck Emma xx Im on a restart too lets hope we can both do this for good x

Hang on in there Emma, you have done fantastically well so far! I've had a tough couple of weeks since getting back from my hols but this site helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

There's a 95 days to Christmas challenge somewhere if you fancy joining.....

Back