2 weeks too long

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    of messing about!

I have been snacking on ridiculous items of food, and on friday put on 4lbs :cry:

I'm determined that today Monday 28th is a new start for me, ss - right through until Mid December.

As I'm over half way there and now starting to find sticking with it difficult, I need to get on here more often and get my brain 'into' cd. I find once I'm in Ketosis I get into a nice little routine and can keep going. But the days of feeling hungry and headachy takes it's toll.

Today I plan on taking the day as it comes, but the minute I think of food or anything un-cd related, I am straight back onto minimins. I MUST get back into Ketosis and loose this weight.

I hate loosing motivation, I so want it back! Bring on Ketosis!

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Emma. I have been messing about too and like you am now determined to stay 100% SS until Christmas at least. We can do it!

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Good luck, it's difficult getting back into the mindset isn't it! I've had 3 weeks hols, ate everything in sight in the first 2 and put on 12lbs - I've tried to get back this week and have lost 5lbs of that but know that at my WI tomorrow I'll have a big gain:( I will join you in that quest to stick to plan 100% - and meet you here frequently!

5. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

thanks for sharing. It's reassuring that we are all human. I have had a few issues too.
    This site does help thats for sure!

You will be just fine!

6. pebble83

pebble83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Good luck Emma xx Im on a restart too lets hope we can both do this for good x

7. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hang on in there Emma, you have done fantastically well so far! I've had a tough couple of weeks since getting back from my hols but this site helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

There's a 95 days to Christmas challenge somewhere if you fancy joining.....

8. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    very low calorie diet
    You can do it Emma!! x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.