20 DAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STARTS HERE....please join-in and add your name x

i'lldoit

Banned
Hello

Right yesterday I asked who would join me on the last minute dash to losing weight for Chritmas??
Thankyou for saying you will to the below people.Please add your name if you want to join,we can support each other if you like me have been faffing about.
I gave up LL last Tuesday and I have ate for 6 Days :rolleyes: BUT that stopped last night .
I have put on 6.5lbs better than I thought ,that I hope is Glycogen Stores returning and its near TOTM.

My target is too get back in the 11's so I have 6.5lbs to lose BUT I know if I SS until Christmas I can get 12lbs off !!

So DAY 1 TODAY.
MY DAY 1 THOUGHTS

Woke up dreading weighing myself.........I did 6.5lbs on in a week :( So its less than I thought but way too much.I thought well I didnt put on as much as I thought I would SO I can have 1 more day ???? :confused: OMG how my chatterbox loves to TRY and control me :mad: But Im CD SSing today until 23rd DECM then Im off to Butlins for 4 nights :)
So I have 17 days to lose 12lbs I will do this and I have areobics tonight :)

Im looking forward to everyone elses thoughts today THANKS XX

20 day challenge joiners:

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)

Please add your name :eek:

Me toooooooooooooo... although i will be naughty a couple of times i'm gonna try to ss for the most of this month!!!

i'lldoit
Neco

CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen

im back! i was supposed to be having a break from minis but im afraid im addicted!! ive got a new motivation coming thro again and im feeling stronger. im trying so hard to silence my chatterbox B*TCH, but shes sooooo loud! never mind i'll get there.

my day 1 thought:
i was to lose at least a stone for christmas so thats another 5lbs to go

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310

Me toooooooooooooo... although i will be naughty a couple of times i'm gonna try to ss for the most of this month!!!

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen

Hi Gen
Thanks Hun
I saw your thread and 6lbs off already wooooohooooo what a fab start.Well done you for getting on track ,I bet your whole weeks weigh-in will be huge :D
XXC

im back! i was supposed to be having a break from minis but im afraid im addicted!! ive got a new motivation coming thro again and im feeling stronger. im trying so hard to silence my chatterbox B*TCH, but shes sooooo loud! never mind i'll get there.

my day 1 thought:
i was to lose at least a stone for christmas so thats another 5lbs to go

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310

Hi Lizzie
Thanks for joining,Yeah my flipping chatterbox told me thos morning I hadnt put as much weight on as I thought so have another day !!! Im not we need to just ignore HER dont we !! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Well done for getting on track and stay on minis as it really helps loads XXC

Me me me!!!

Please could I join the group?
I need some support too!!!!

I have been faffing about over the last couple of weeks and haven't lost (so I haven't gained but still NOT LOST!)

Day 1 of SS again today and I really wanna lose another 10lb (more would be good, but also a miracle!) by xmas which my body will find hard as it can't seem to lose any more than 3lb a week at a push!!! Grrr!

So pretty pleeeeeeeeeease? Can I join? :)

Help meeeeeeee

x
P.s before anyone looks at my goal weight and goes "oh thats stupid!" I'd like to add ... I am a real short arse!! lol!

Please could I join the group?
I need some support too!!!!

I have been faffing about over the last couple of weeks and haven't lost (so I haven't gained but still NOT LOST!)

Day 1 of SS again today and I really wanna lose another 10lb (more would be good, but also a miracle!) by xmas which my body will find hard as it can't seem to lose any more than 3lb a week at a push!!! Grrr!

So pretty pleeeeeeeeeease? Can I join? :)

Help meeeeeeee

x
P.s before anyone looks at my goal weight and goes "oh thats stupid!" I'd like to add ... I am a real short arse!! lol!

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO :D

Thanks for joining hun,Im a real short ar*e too :eek: lol
Well welcome and good luck with your day 1 of this challenge its day 1 of ss for me too after a 6 day break :rolleyes:
You could lose 7lbs this week 3 the next and 3 the week after so you could get to your choosen goal!I want to do 12lbs in 17 days so the challenge is on!
When you feel you need to eat just have a glass of water and REMEMBER how fab you'll feel crimbo morning
XXC

me too please... having serious temptations on the Pizza Hut front... I've no idea how much I should aim to lose by Christmas.. it's what.. 20 days.. um... 10lbs There we go... I want to lose another 10lbs by Christmas Day.. although my weigh in will be on...19th , although maybe Boxing Day...

me too please... having serious temptations on the Pizza Hut front... I've no idea how much I should aim to lose by Christmas.. it's what.. 20 days.. um... 10lbs There we go... I want to lose another 10lbs by Christmas Day.. although my weigh in will be on...19th , although maybe Boxing Day...

Flipping Pizza Hut Chatterbox BAAAAAAAAA Go away ;)
Just think of a five minute feast ruining all your hard work :D
I saw your pics in the galery you look so dif already so join us and kick that Chatterbox up her Ar*e ;)
10lbs yes you'll do it and you'll be :D

XXC

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis

Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)

i'lldoit
Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Cah-Ching - 18St 13Ibs for Christmas Day

Thanks!

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO :D

Thanks for joining hun,Im a real short ar*e too :eek: lol
Well welcome and good luck with your day 1 of this challenge its day 1 of ss for me too after a 6 day break :rolleyes:
You could lose 7lbs this week 3 the next and 3 the week after so you could get to your choosen goal!I want to do 12lbs in 17 days so the challenge is on!
When you feel you need to eat just have a glass of water and REMEMBER how fab you'll feel crimbo morning
XXC

Indeedy!!! Size 12 jeans here I come! :eek:)
xxxx

add me to your list too, please
my aim is 10 lbs by xmas day, which going on my average of 3 1/2 lbs a week is about right & that will bring me in at 15st 1 1/2 - the last time i was that was just b4 i fell for my youngest who's 7 1/2
bring it on girls !!:)

i'lldoit
Neco

CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Cah-Ching - 18St 13Ibs for Christmas Day
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj

Me too please...I've added the others onto the list.
Good luck everyone.

Back