20 DAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STARTS HERE....please join-in and add your name x

well., not a great start... got weighed tonight and a very disappointing 0.8lb loss

Utterly cheesed off as have been 100%, consoling myself with inch loss and fact that I was wearing jeans (weighed them - 1.3lbs) and am due my TOTM on Saturday... even so.. very disappointing... :(

i'lldoit
Neco

CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Cah-Ching - 18St 13Ibs for Christmas Day
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani

I'm going to try too....

Hi Thanks for joining and adding your name :D :D :D :D

Im doing CD 1000 until next week as I have so much on and its totm and I have a sore throat :( :( :( :(

No more excuses as long as im healthy CDing until this weeks past im happy :)

Hows everyone else ??

XXC

Hi Illdoit

I would like to join today please! I didn't join yesterday as I still had holiday weight gain and wanted to shift that before setting a firm target.

I have this morning lost the gain and an extra pound so now feel that my target to be in the 10's is do-able.

So my target is 10/13lb a six pound loss by Xmas!

I wish you all the willpower and determination you all need to reach your targets.

Dizzy x

i'lldoit(11st12lbs for crimbo)
Neco
CanIreallydothis

Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy

Hi Illdoit

I would like to join today please! I didn't join yesterday as I still had holiday weight gain and wanted to shift that before setting a firm target.

I have this morning lost the gain and an extra pound so now feel that my target to be in the 10's is do-able.

So my target is 10/13lb a six pound loss by Xmas!

I wish you all the willpower and determination you all need to reach your targets.

Dizzy x

I Dizzy
Thanks for joining :) Well done you for getting rid of the gain :D You'll easily do the 6lbs Well done for getting on track :D
XXC

Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan

MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy

Peejay

I would also like to join please..... cmcewn

Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2

Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy

Peejay
Cmcewn

Me tooWant to be another stone down by Christmas evei'lldoit(11st12lbs for crimbo)NecoCanIreallydothisSwankyswanMandyB2Amanda(Loopy)Genlizzie0310BurtbirdCavycrazyFatfairNforty(ish)Cah-Ching - 18St 13Ibs for Christmas DayKazNicjelHellyWellyAnnaBPandoraSnowyjDaniDizzy-n-MizzyPeejayCmcewnBettyboo

cmcewn

Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kazz-All I want for Christmas is to weigh 9lbs less!!
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy
Peejay
Cmcewn

I would also like to join please..... cmcewn

Neco
CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy
Peejay
Cmcewn
Bettyboo
Mini

Iwould like to be back in the eleven's again:rolleyes:

I'm in too!

Neco

CanIreallydothis
Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy
Peejay
Cmcewn
Bettyboo
Mini
Jem

hi everyone, i just HAD to come on here and tell all that today i fitted into some jeans i couldnt even do up 2 weeks ago!!! they are now loose!!!!!!!! ok ok theyre a size 28 (hehehe) but what the h*ll, ill get there! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

FFF - sorry your dissapointed with your loss, at least its still a loss tho eh? keep up the good work, giving it 100% is hard work, well done you! xx

hi everyone, i just HAD to come on here and tell all that today i fitted into some jeans i couldnt even do up 2 weeks ago!!! they are now loose!!!!!!!! ok ok theyre a size 28 (hehehe) but what the h*ll, ill get there! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

I know eaxactly how you feel and mine are a size 28 too! :D That's fab news lizzie.

Thanks for all the encouragement too folks.

Hi all

Another pound off this morning and so only 5 pounds to get off to reach my Xmas goal to be in the 10's.

Keep up the good work all!

Dizzy x

Hi all, glad to see everyone doing so well:) I've had a rough old week:( but today I'm going to get stuck into the diet again... the lbs have been creeping up so now is the time to do something about it!!!
My starting weight on Monday was 12.01 (I'm probably up on that now but I'm not weighing again till nxt week!!:eek:)
By Xmas I would love to be under 11.09 which is back to my lowest weight this year...

Wish me luck everyone:)

Hope you all have another successful day:D

much love xxxxxx:)

Can I join too??
Am struggling a bit this week and last as I seem to have got stuck - lost 0lbs last week and hadn't been naughty!!! Hard to keep motivation going when no change on the scales! I have had 2 meals out, but only had feta salad and steak and mushroom salad (no dressing - see how good I am!!!!) but it seems to have thrown me completely off course as I had been managing an average of 3 or so lbs a week.
Don't know what I could lose for Christmas - had been hoping to get to my 4st but won't do that now - how about another 6lbs which will get me to 50lbs lost?

Neco
CanIreallydothis

Swankyswan
MandyB2
Amanda(Loopy)
Gen
lizzie0310
Burtbird
Cavycrazy
FatfairNforty(ish)
Kaz
Nicjel
HellyWelly
AnnaB
Pandora
Snowyj
Dani
Dizzy-n-Mizzy
Peejay
Cmcewn
Bettyboo
Mini
Jem
Jin

not long now!

Squeezed into my old work trousers this morning ... so chuffed!

I'm not seeing huge weight losses each week however things are getting lose!

Am feeling really positive today - I have a night out planned on 22nd and I want to be able to go to my old local haunts and hold my head up instead of worrying about what people are saying about my weight since the last time they saw me! :eek:)

Fingers crossed!!!

x

Back