20 DAY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STARTS HERE....please join-in and add your name x

MandyB, Jin, Burtbird Illdoit and anyone else struggling a bit. Good Luck!

It can be done. I have been struggling for several weeks now and this week it's going swimmingly. Think because I was on holiday last week thought of it as a proper restart rather than a continuation. First attempt failed on the second day but next attempt worked. Through accepting the support from the forum more directly and I think because I actually felt a bit rough which made me more determined and reminded me to use those first time strategies that I thought I didn't need any more. (a bit of complacency had set in!)

Good Luck all

I'm here for you as I know you are me!

Dizzy x

MandyB, Jin, Burtbird Illdoit and anyone else struggling a bit. Good Luck!

It can be done. I have been struggling for several weeks now and this week it's going swimmingly. Think because I was on holiday last week thought of it as a proper restart rather than a continuation. First attempt failed on the second day but next attempt worked. Through accepting the support from the forum more directly and I think because I actually felt a bit rough which made me more determined and reminded me to use those first time strategies that I thought I didn't need any more. (a bit of complacency had set in!)

Good Luck all

I'm here for you as I know you are me!

Dizzy x

AHHHHHHHHH thanks Dizzy
Im here for you and everyone too :eek:
You guys are lovely XXXXXXXXXX

xXXC

umm, am I confused or have you started another thread about this...????
I think I just posted the following in the wrong place! whoops... time for bed mebbe!

Feeling much more positive since the good news from hosp visit yesterday :D so... am still hopeful for good weightloss by Christmas.. (how much did I say??) ;)

Back