20 somethings

Hi everyone, I think I am feeling a bit better today, have gotten out of be which is one step forward haha! Think I may have a slice of toast in a bit and see how I feel.

I'm still really unsure of what to do about WI, should I go and have good (but untrue) loss, and risk a gain after a good week next week, or put in a holiday and hopefully have an average loss next week? I would be really disheartened by a gain, but not sure if I would be ok if I knew where it had come from? HELP!!

Hope you are all well, I've not posted much whilst poorly but have really enjoyed reading this thread! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're feeling a little better Camz. As for WI, I would go anyway regardless of a fake loss, simply because it will keep you focused for the next week. If I take a break from group I tend to take a break from the plan too haha

Jenna hahahaha having a baby isn't that bad. Well, yeah, it is, but you don't mind once you have your little one in your arms! :p

Resist Clare! I love the Orange crunch ones. Mmmm sounds like you will be busy!

Laura, if it were me and I felt well enough to go then I would. My first gain was an exercise gain, it made it and subaequent small gains much easier to handle because I knew I could bounce back. You might not gain next week anyway :)

Thanks everyone, think I will drag myself to the earlier WI, at 5pm, you're right it will set me up for a good week, and to be honest I may not have a great loss as all I'm feeling up to eating today is toast ... And there is only white warburtons toastie in the house...YUM!!!!

So long as I feel ok then I will go! X

Morning girls, hope you're all well this morning and cam glad you're feeling better, get yourself that toast, you've been off the past few days just enjoy your toast! What's everybody's plans for today? I have a stotting headache this morning, have taken pain killers but not shifting it, going to get myself sorted an take the kids out for a walk and go to the park, hopefully the fresh air will help clear my head, I have been getting headaches all the time recently!! X

Thanks lovely, I think after two days of eating next to nothing a slice of toast isn't going to kill me! I really fancy a pasta and sauce for my dinner today, think I'm just gonna have to take this WI (and probs next weeks) with a pinch of salt. Sod the syns and eat what I can today, straight back to plan tomorrow xxx

Jessikah have you given up anything sugary or with caffeine in it lately? Could explain the headaches. When I first started SW and gave up full fat coke, I thought my head was going to explode!

camz said:
Thanks lovely, I think after two days of eating next to nothing a slice of toast isn't going to kill me! I really fancy a pasta and sauce for my dinner today, think I'm just gonna have to take this WI (and probs next weeks) with a pinch of salt. Sod the syns and eat what I can today, straight back to plan tomorrow xxx

Sounds good to me, just get yourself back to health first! Toast isn't going to ruin the world, you need your energy back xx

xMandyDx said:
Jessikah have you given up anything sugary or with caffeine in it lately? Could explain the headaches. When I first started SW and gave up full fat coke, I thought my head was going to explode!

No nothing! That's what's so weird, I think a possibility could be that I drink too much coffee? Is that poss? I literally go through about 10 cups a day and get the shakes without it! X

That could be it... caffeine overload.

I used to get horrible headaches that would last for days before I started SW. It was all the sugar. Terrible things!
Nowadays I just get stomach cramps if I eat too much of something I'm not supposed to haha. I'm dying for a grated cheddar and mayo sandwich, girls... been thinking about it for about a week now. Think I'll have one later after WI. Tuesdays are the only days I allow myself to have something I'm not supposed to.

Often headaches are a sign of dehydration. Coffee dehydrates rather than rehydrates so try to increase your non-coffee fluid intake and that should help.

Today i've cleaned the kitchen, washed up, unloaded the dishwasher, done some laundry, fed two sets of fish and the quails, brought in the bins, walked up a couple of acres to feed the chickens, washed our hands, changed nate's bum and fed the dog. Just about to give Nate a snack before getting ready for nap time. While he us asleep I'm going to do the food shopping, have lunch, sort put some mail and i've a few calls to male that I've been putting off for months so I might man-up and make them!

Lunch is cold cuts, coleslaw and maybe salad and maybe heb bread.

I think eating what you can stomach is wise.

Fran are you some kind of superwoman?! I've not done a fraction of those things and I feel like I've been pretty busy!

Food wise I've had some grapes, an apple and a yoghurt (0.5 syn) with some berries in it. Looking forward to my noodles for lunch!

Is it weird that I can't eat yogurts with 'bits' but I can put fruit in yogurts?

Claree__x said:
Fran are you some kind of superwoman?! I've not done a fraction of those things and I feel like I've been pretty busy!

Food wise I've had some grapes, an apple and a yoghurt (0.5 syn) with some berries in it. Looking forward to my noodles for lunch!

Is it weird that I can't eat yogurts with 'bits' but I can put fruit in yogurts?

I'm the same about yoghurts Claree! :)

No, not a superwoman, most of the jobs don't take too long, but having Nate do them with me slows everything down somewhat, especially as I have to watch he doesn't try to go in either pond or up to the badger sets, or try to get through the hedgerow gaps to the sheep, or pick any mushrooms (they're edible but I still don't want to risk it.

We might go to toddlers this afternoon if he is awake in time, if not I might brave baking. We did the autumn picture yesterday.

I suppose fruit you put in is more... Solid?

I love baking cakes and things with the girls but I always ended up helping them lick the bowl haha, whenever we go to asda the kids always pick up these little pots in the baking section which have like the pre made dough and cutters and sprinkles and decorations for like a pound, the last time we went Bonnie got a ginger bread man pot and Lily got a short bread star biscuit pot and they had great fun with the dough and cutting and decorated and of course eating! X

Back