20 somethings

Jaq said:
Hi guys,

I'm Jaq and I'm 27. I've been doing slimming world for pretty much exactly 6 months now and in that time have lost just over 4 stone. My motivation is waning at the moment though because of some extra stress making me want to eat so I'm trying to have a perfect week this week to get a good loss!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and well done on all your weight losses so far!

x

Wow thats absolutely fantastic! How much more are you looking to lose?

Oh yeah I got a 2.5 lb gain yesterday!! That's so much >.< but at least I'm back on it now.
I did like almost half of the 30 day shred today :D
It's not counting as my first day obv. Just looking :)

Wow thats absolutely fantastic! How much more are you looking to lose?

Oh yeah I got a 2.5 lb gain yesterday!! That's so much >.< but at least I'm back on it now.
I did like almost half of the 30 day shred today :D
It's not counting as my first day obv. Just looking :)

I'm not really sure. At the moment I'm at the thinnest I can remember being since leaving school so just going to take it as it comes. I've set 11 stone provisionally as my target which would be 10 stone 7.5lb loss overall but I don't know if I want to lose that much or, if I get there if I'll want to lose more so just playing it by ear. I don't want to be left with loads of saggy skin so trying to tone at the same time.

Lost 2lbs this week so at least I'm back on track again. I've been messing around with sw for the past month. 1lb on then 3 off then 1 on again so really trying to get my head back into the game. My mum has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and it's the stress from that which is just throwing me completely off course.

Hi all: can I join?

I'm 24 (25 at the end of may) and fed up of yoyo dieting.

Will be re joining a group with my sister towards the end of may/early June when she finishes her degree but in the meantime I'm doing it from home with all the books and info I've got from before Christmas (and using here of course!)

Have A LOT to lose so taking it in chunks. First major goal is 13 stone but interim goal is to get into the 15's!!

Anyway looking forward to 'virtually' saying hi to you all, xx

Hey guys :) i'm not doing slimming world but wondered if I could join in anyways just for the support? :eek:
I'm 20 years young, 5ft3 and weighing in at 120 lbs. I don't have a lot to lose I'm aiming for about -10lbs by summer so I can finally feel good a bikini on the beach :D I'm not doing any particulary diet I have just reduced calories, cut out bread/pasta/rice/cereals and started to work out everyday. I don't have a scales at the mo because I'm temporarily away from home, but it's more the inches that really matter to me so I shall be monitoring my progress in the mirror :D
Hope everyone's doing well!
Dohnuts xx

i'm not sure we want someone who's pretty slim, losing very little weight and reminding us doughnuts exist! haha just kidding you're both more than welcome to join ^_^

I_dream_slim we have pretty much the same start weight, you're just a little ahead of me if your stats are right? it'll be cool to lose weight together ^_^

i'm not sure we want someone who's pretty slim, losing very little weight and reminding us doughnuts exist! haha just kidding you're both more than welcome to join ^_^

Thanks :) the donuts are my weird way of just coming to terms with the fact that there's always temptation out there and just getting used to it. Eventually seeing a donut won't phase me one bit - i hope XD haha

Stats relate to what I list before working away over crimbo :(

Current weight around 16.10 ... Sadly!

Xxx

I_dream_slim said:
Stats relate to what I list before working away over crimbo :(

Current weight around 16.10 ... Sadly!

Xxx

Even better, well not for you.. But I just weighed in at 16 stone :D so we can do it together ^.^
Are you working out?

well done! x

Well done!!! 4.5 is a great loss!

Not working out currently and doing SW from home-when sis gets back from uni we are going to group together and zumba/swimming! Just trying to get a head start and under the 16's on my own first :)

I do a mixture of all 3 days-generally EE but some days I want more hex b's/don't have salad etc in so switch to red or green depending on meals.

Today is a red day :)

Hey guys, i'm a little late but can I join you all?! :)
Im 22, been doing SW a week, lost 2lb so far! Would like to lose 2 stone by the end of July for my holiday, but might be being a bit optimistic as I'm doing my dissertation at the mo, after which I have final exams for my degree, so it's gonna be a stressful couple of months!!
:)

Emssiiee said:
Hey guys, i'm a little late but can I join you all?! :)
Im 22, been doing SW a week, lost 2lb so far! Would like to lose 2 stone by the end of July for my holiday, but might be being a bit optimistic as I'm doing my dissertation at the mo, after which I have final exams for my degree, so it's gonna be a stressful couple of months!!
:)

Haha I never really got that excuse until today.. I woke up well earlier than I'm used to and I've been a right grouchy ***** all day :D three times now I've aimed for unhealthy synful food but each time fate has gotten in my way! I went to yo sushi where they only had healthy things left, I went to buy puddings and found a 6 syn chocolate trifle :D and when I went to get some skanky ready meal cos I wanna eat NOW and not in like half an hour, I found a three syn moussaka! Which is like one of my favourite foods <3

I_dream_slim said:
Well done!!! 4.5 is a great loss!

Not working out currently and doing SW from home-when sis gets back from uni we are going to group together and zumba/swimming! Just trying to get a head start and under the 16's on my own first :)

I do a mixture of all 3 days-generally EE but some days I want more hex b's/don't have salad etc in so switch to red or green depending on meals.

Today is a red day :)

Do you get red and green 100%? If I'm not wrong, can you have basically no veg and it works? I did red and green this week because I ran out of money and out of superfree food. Well, I did green cos I really wanted houmous and I don't understand how to measure in tablespoons :D but is it that simple? I hate red days cos I can't physically fill myself on a meal that doesn't contain like potato or rice or something. But I feel weirdly unsatisfied by a meal with no meat..

I only do red days - I can't trust myself with 'unlimited' carbs!

Both red and green suggest having 1/3 superfree, but in EE it is essential.

I thought I couldn't live without rice or pasta - but I fill my plate with veg, and if I'm having roast, carrot and swede mash. Nom nom nom :)

You can have 200g of potatoes on red for a HEB. Can't remember how much pasta you can have

Back