20 somethings

Jenna88 said:
Girlies, my friends are EVIL. Pure tempting me to drink tonight ahhhh! In saying that I don't know how I think I'm leaving the house in my outfit without some dutch courage!

You need to decide if having a good night with your mates will outweigh any guilt you might feel tomorrow. Everyone's different Hun, but sometimes it helps to just blow off some steam and get back in the game tomorrow! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going out for drinks tomorrow night. I'll drink vodka and diet coke, have about 8 of them and not have any other syns tomorrow or Monday. I did the same for the drinks I had last week and I lost 5lb. In saying that though, I was also out this Thursday gone, so I'm not expecting miracles on the scales Tuesday. Sometimes you have to accept that life happens and it doesn't always work with the plan.
I'm hoping for a STS at least. A loss will be brilliant as though as I am compensating for the drinks.

In other news lol... I'm finished cleaning and have had a lovely lunch, so in the next hour or so is the ideal time to take a walk to my mother's. Suppose I may, since I'll be out to the shops anyway and it will pass a bit of time. Being on your own with kids is so stressful. I done it for years with my eldest two and being a single mother is no joke. But I guess I've gotten used to having OH around for a break. Have to say though, I flew through the cleaning which I wouldn't have done with him here. I tend to get lazy with the cleaning when he's here.
On the Halloween front. I love it! It's my favorite holiday. It started in Ireland, you see and has always been a big Irish tradition, although the format of it has changed an awful lot! This year I'm going to be a hit and run victim haha. I have vague ideas on the costume, but nothing concrete as yet.

Felix said:
I've had the best evening ever. Got in from work and had a headache so OH sat me down on the sofa and made me a brew. Then he brought his amazing sounding speakers through from his studio and set them up and let me choose the music, and then cooked me a beautiful steak with roast new potatoes, parsnips and roasted veg. And gave me a glass bottle of my favourite drink (Fentimans cherry tree cola) as a treat :D Now he's setting up the projector and we are going to watch a film. What a sweetheart :D

Here is my dinner :) (I could only eat half the steak though!)

Wish my OH wud do things like that lol xx

jessikahlashes said:
Your days sound bliss, think I'm going to opt for a snuggle sofa movie day with the kids too Mandy, it's absolutely freezing here, snowed a little and now stopped, it's not lying but it's bitter! Xx

Ive been to tynemouth market its been sooooo cold, u made a good choice to not go out. Im ment to be going put for a meal tonight at frankie and bennys the OH is takin me, hope i can try and stay to plan so that i dnt gain xx

Went to see about the mortgage on the flat we've reserved and it's pretty much impossible so I'm having to give up that dream for now. I know it's pathetic but it's really upsetting.

Joe left to go to the football and I burst into tears as soon as he left the house. Unfortunately he came back in to say there was a spare ticket. I know it's not his fault but he feels so guilty so I don't like to show him I'm upset but I really am.

Sparkle88 said:
Ive been to tynemouth market its been sooooo cold, u made a good choice to not go out. Im ment to be going put for a meal tonight at frankie and bennys the OH is takin me, hope i can try and stay to plan so that i dnt gain xx

I love tynemouth market but must admit I'm nice and snug in the house! Did you get anything nice? Xx

Claree__x said:
Went to see about the mortgage on the flat we've reserved and it's pretty much impossible so I'm having to give up that dream for now. I know it's pathetic but it's really upsetting.

Joe left to go to the football and I burst into tears as soon as he left the house. Unfortunately he came back in to say there was a spare ticket. I know it's not his fault but he feels so guilty so I don't like to show him I'm upset but I really am.

Oh no Hun :( it's bound to upset you, keep that chin up miss xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Clare :( As if you needed another reason to be upset.

Clare hun it isn't pathetic. Of course you are upset. Just remember it isn't forever. Big hugs from us.

Hi,
I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm in my 3rd week with SW, just wanted to say hello as its hard finding people my own age doing SW, my weekly group is full of people my mum and nana's age, I love them all but its not the same.
I'm at uni and wanting to lose weight before graduation so I can get up on that stage and feel confident and proud of myself :)
I've had 2 weigh-ins so far and lost 6lb :D

Welcome amy x

Gosh I am froze and my feet are wet lol fan rally was amazing though!

Amy_Maria said:
Hi,
I'm Amy, I'm 21 and I'm in my 3rd week with SW, just wanted to say hello as its hard finding people my own age doing SW, my weekly group is full of people my mum and nana's age, I love them all but its not the same.
I'm at uni and wanting to lose weight before graduation so I can get up on that stage and feel confident and proud of myself :)
I've had 2 weigh-ins so far and lost 6lb :D

Hello Amy! Wow that's fab!! Nearly half a stone already! You must be pleased :D I know what you mean it's nice to talk to others our age xxx

I'm really happy, I tried a few other diets before this and had no success so I was so pleased :)
your story is amazing, such a inspiration, just made me realise as long as I stick at it I will get to where I want to be :)

So I didn't bother calling into my Mother. She is up to her eyes up there doing decorating but I did go shop and will make it my business to call up tomorrow. I have to get my brother to run over me in his car haha...well my top at least! A hit and run victim is no good without tyre tracks, eh?!

Welcome Amy :)Christie, so pleased you had a food time, even if your feet are freezing. After doing all the animals and the composting we walked to get the paper. Frozen by the time we got back in!Mandy, at least you have a wee plan for tomorrow. You completely threw me with getting him to actually run over you! The rate those mobility scooters go you could use one of those to run over you. Bloody lethal things. Thankfully the hills here kill of most scooters.I made those cheese scones earlier, really just like potato cakes (unsurprisingly) but I decided to grate some garlic and ginger, finely chop some coriander and spring onions, use plain cottage cheese and curry powder. Then when formed I brushed with some egg wash and sprinkled on cumin seeds. Lovely.

I haven't had anything "tweaky" in months... thinking about smash pizza a lot lately though so I'll have to give that a slot on the menu next week! I admit that I do usually have a cheat dinner on Tuesdays after WI. This week it's going to be chicken fajitas. They are just simply devine. The wraps are 8 syns though, and I like the sour cream dressing on it. There will come a time where I have to give up my cheat meal, but until then I'll enjoy lol

The mobility scooters over here aren't so bad.. kept to a jogging speed mainly. Some days, seeing those pensioners with their rain covers and all, I'm tempted to ask for a lift haha

Haha, the hill here breaks most, but there is an insane woman in exeter who goes nuts on hers. I went to a craft event once, never again, they all kept cornering me and I got a panic attack. I hate them so much.I never made them before but my consultant kept going on about how good they are. What a lie :p they are ok. My curry ones are better but it is just too tempting to eat the whole lot of them because they are snacky size and room temperature (read stodgy)

Have you tried the smash pizza? I was very dubious trying it out but I ended up with a slight addiction, so that is why I haven't had it in ages lol
I love craft fairs... they always seem to be too far away from me though :(

There was one in exeter showground. A lot of it seemed to be stick stickers on paper. there were outfits from downton which was good, and some great bargins. I would never go back though, far too traumatic! I can imagine you got addicted. I've put all the treats in a box now, they'll have to stay in there until the next green day... Which may be tomorrow. I don't feel hungry but I have the faking burger mix ready made in the fridge. Feel full and hungry at the same time.

Amy_Maria said:
I'm really happy, I tried a few other diets before this and had no success so I was so pleased :)
your story is amazing, such a inspiration, just made me realise as long as I stick at it I will get to where I want to be :)

Thank you and wish you all the best for your journey! You're doing amazing so far! X

Back