20 somethings

Hiya, can I join in please.. Need support from others doing it :) I'm 27 and have 5 gorgeous children, doin this for me now as I'm ready and committed and also bridesmaid in November and bought my lovely small bridesmaid dress so need to fit into it lol! :D

Wee Chum is home! He has been at his dad's all week in Birmingham (we live in Portsmouth) so I've missed him so much! The Joker and I took him to the park this afternoon, I've attached a couple of photos so you can see my beautiful boys. ^_^

Attachments

• DSCN1502.JPG
    DSCN1502.JPG
    510.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1552.JPG
    DSCN1552.JPG
    467.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1576.JPG
    DSCN1576.JPG
    507.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi and welcome Pink Mummy... we demand pics of the bridesmaid dress lol

Aww Harley your littleman is a dote!

Hi Pinkmummy and welcome to our friendly & chatty little team :) Are you going to a group or doing this from home?

What lovely picks Harley, love the sonic hat x

Aww bless harley hes so cute!

Welcome pinkmummy x

Eek paid deposit on wedding venue today :D and got some freebies thrown in which has saved us around £140 aswell, its all starting to look like a wedding now lol

Aww bless harley hes so cute!

Welcome pinkmummy x

Eek paid deposit on wedding venue today :D and got some freebies thrown in which has saved us around £140 aswell, its all starting to look like a wedding now lol

Eek all official on the half marathon front - I am seriously nervous now!! X

Congratulations CH, its getting real now. So pleased for you. Dress shopping next? :p

And good luck Camz, rather you than me haha but brilliant motivation to keep you going x

Can I join in this thread too :)

I've been struggling this week as we've had visitors and find it really hard to stay on plan when we do, alcohol has been my biggest downfall this week!

Hoping to scrape a STS this week then have a quiet couple of weeks coming up so will be a lot easier to focus and stay on plan!

Of course you can Danni. Alcohol is usually my down fall too! Ive been good all week however scales are showing 1 pound on. Wont be happy if that's the case. I have weigh in tonight. I never understand it sometimes you can be good and do great other times you put on or maintain. But cant complain really as some weeks I deserve to put on and i maintain or lose.

Of course you can Danni. Alcohol is usually my down fall too! Ive been good all week however scales are showing 1 pound on. Wont be happy if that's the case. I have weigh in tonight. I never understand it sometimes you can be good and do great other times you put on or maintain. But cant complain really as some weeks I deserve to put on and i maintain or lose.

Good luck for tonight :)
I'm dreading my WI on Wednesday, trying to be extra good now and will try fit in the gym or a swim before then as well! x

Ahh so exciting ch! Bet you can't wait now when do you get married?
welcome pink mummy.

Harley those pics are so cute x

September 14th :)

Congratulations CH, its getting real now. So pleased for you. Dress shopping next? :p

And good luck Camz, rather you than me haha but brilliant motivation to keep you going x

Im tryin to leave that as long as possible so I can lose more weight first lol im buying dress from an outlet anyway as on a budget so dont need to worry about leaving 6 months for it to be ordered, will start looking beginning of july probs so enough time for alterations if needed

Wow not long now :) how exciting CH!

Thanks Danni I hate mondays, not only is it back to work but weigh in as well...im not holding out much hope which is annoying as ive done well but hopefully it will show next week. good luck for wed x

Welcome danni x

Back