20 stone room

Moved back in here lost a few pounds last week so i just make it in here.:)

I'm finally in here at 20st 12lb (got my 2st tonight) i like moving through the stone threads :)

Here I am in this room. The heaviest I have ever been in my life and feeling slightly overwhelmed by the task ahead although reading about your journeys is spurring me on x

U won't be here for long honey. You can do this x

Hi everyone i lost 3 stone between ww and slimand save but due to me opening a bakery i need to be able to taste and tweak recipes.

That took me from 22st7 to 19st7.

After eating carbs and a few days of mucking around i suspect im back up to just over 20 st so i wont be having a great loss my first week.

So ive decided my official start day will be thursday so i will have a proper loss.

So wondering how you ladies are enjoying it?

Hello everyone! I went to weigh this week and am happy to say I've got myself into the 20stone group!! I am currently 20st11.5lbs hopefully i WON'T BE HERE FOR TOO LONG

Hey Brit, told you I'd be joining you soon!

And to everyone else, hiiiii *waves* this week I have escaped the 21st forum :) fairly small losses the last couple of weeks, so back to Food Diaries with me :) hope everyone is having a good week

xx

Congrats Bigsnake :) xx

Had a fabby weight loss this week, I now weigh 20stone 3lbs. Gonna try extremely hard this week, be really really goo and try get some extra superfree foods in, and get the 3lbs at least. Fingers crossed.
As much as I like you all here, I don't want to be here again this week!!! xxxx

Wow, nice, well done Britney :) xx

DAMMIT!!!... i'm still here!!! lost 3.5lbs this week. im dead on 20stone now.
i'm tellin' ya though.... I will not be here next week!!! hehe. xx

No no no I was wrong... I actually lost 3lbs this week.

Back