20 stone room

I like the way you say ONLY A MILE I am very impressed:D

Aww thanks Brads - well I put 12 miles down on the curvalicious challenge to have achieved by the end of April. I need to get back to that pool pronto!! Can you go later on at night to avoid the kids? That's what I am intending to do tomorrow (ahem I intended to do it tonight as well but I don't think it's going to happen!). Brads, if you want to go to the gym - go for it. I know exactly what you mean about not feeling confident enough, but once you get in there and start using the machines, you forget that and no-one takes any notice. You're doing it for you - on-one else. I hate the gym and forced myself to go a few months ago and went through all that anxiety. Once you've done it the first time, it's easier to go next time, it's just that I so much prefer swimming I am going to stick to that - but if you want to go to the gym don't let anyone stop you. :bighug: I have had a bit of a bad time recently eating wise and have to return to the 21 stone room :cry: I'm hoping that if I really up the exercise it will help me get back in here, so I'm leaving with a reluctant wave :wavey: xxx Well done Lil Miss C for getting in this room sweetie! xxx

I will check on you to see how you are doing,I have to have an induction first at the gym so i will have to see(I have visions of Mr Blobby in the gym) when I think of going in.Do you have an android mobile phone,if you do get Cardio trainer,it`s a free app and is very good,it has to be android though it`s not on iPhone.It`s funny how all my friends on the smoking forum i went on and you on here are all female,my wife said it`s why i go on them,i made some good cyber friends and now chat to them on facebook.I have their mobile numbers but have never rang them, I text them sometimes,I think one of them lives in Lincolnshire,one in London another in the Cotswold's,she may be coming on here she has just been diagnosed with diabetes,she is in her 60s and goes swimming 3 times a week.xxx

I will check on you to see how you are doing,I have to have an induction first at the gym so i will have to see(I have visions of Mr Blobby in the gym) when I think of going in.Do you have an android mobile phone,if you do get Cardio trainer,it`s a free app and is very good,it has to be android though it`s not on iPhone.It`s funny how all my friends on the smoking forum i went on and you on here are all female,my wife said it`s why i go on them,i made some good cyber friends and now chat to them on facebook.I have their mobile numbers but have never rang them, I text them sometimes,I think one of them lives in Lincolnshire,one in London another in the Cotswold's,she may be coming on here she has just been diagnosed with diabetes,she is in her 60s and goes swimming 3 times a week.xxx

Aww thanks Brads, I appreciate that! I have a really old Nokia 'phone that doesn't even take pictures, it's so old! OH has old blackberry tho'. I think with the gym thing it's a confidence thing. See how you feel, but remember you're doing it for you and so* everyone else. I'm sure no-one would think anything negative, only good on you for getting fitter - but I know just how you feel. I've had to cross that barrier getting into my swimming cossie (not a pretty sight at the moment!!) and when no-one ran screaming from the pool when I got in, I felt a lot better lol! I know you feel like everyone's looking at you and judging you - but honestly I reckon they're just too busy with heir own body hangups and concentrating on what they're there to do!! It's great making friends on here, I think there's a lot more women proportionally who are members so it makes sense you meet more women friends.xxx

Weighed in at 20 stone 6 lbs today (my stats on here r wrong! I'm on the iPhone app) just need to lose 2lb to weigh less than I have for about 2 years

sarahevans said:
Weighed in at 20 stone 6 lbs today (my stats on here r wrong! I'm on the iPhone app) just need to lose 2lb to weigh less than I have for about 2 years

Well done. I weighed in last night and was 20.6 too! Slowly but surely getting there!

Hey everyone - still in the 21 room but only by 4 and a half pounds now. Reading about you getting down through the 20s is spurring me on to get back in here!! Brads - that is great news about the gym. Hope you enjoyed your holiday; there is plenty of time to lose any wee gain you've had. Working nights must make it even harder to syat on plan, so you're doint really well xxx

1lb off this week!:D

sarahevans said:
I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week I've had a very naughty weekend I'm back on plan now though

At least ur back on plan now. I've done fine this week I think but feel like I've not on the scales. Will find out tonight ! When's your weigh in day

Normally Wednesday morning but because I'm working tomorrow and thursday this week I'm going to another group on Friday x

Hey everyone - still in the 21 room but only by 4 and a half pounds now. Reading about you getting down through the 20s is spurring me on to get back in here!! Brads - that is great news about the gym. Hope you enjoyed your holiday; there is plenty of time to lose any wee gain you've had. Working nights must make it even harder to syat on plan, so you're doint really well xxx

I put on 3 lbs so not to bad,I went swimming on Monday and swam 50 lengths,went to the gym today done 35 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes cycling and 5 minutes on another machine,then I come home and took Heidi (my German Shepherd) for a 2 mile walk.

Hi guys, I started SW (again) last night and weighed in at 20st 9lb. I hope not to be here for very long (sorry, I'm sure you're all lovely and all =P) but whilst I am, well done to everyone that's gone really far already!! Let's hope I can do it this time x

Hi I'm in week 3 of sw and I now weight 20st 2lbs, hopefully after tuesday I might be in the 19s :) how's everyones weekend been?

Back